Zurich North America Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Zurich North America receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Zurich North America can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd. is a Swiss insurance company, commonly known as Zurich, headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company is Switzerland’s largest insurer. As of 2017, the group is the world’s 91st largest public company according to Forbes’ Global 2000s list, and in 2011 it ranked 94th in Interbrand’s top100 brands.
Zurich is a global insurance company which is organized into three core business segments: General Insurance, Global Life and Farmers. Zurich employs almost 54,000 people serving customers in more than 170 countries and territories around the globe. The company is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. As of 2012 it had shareholders’ equity of $34.494 billion.
Zurich North America Job Opportunities & Application Process
Zurich North America receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Zurich North America, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Innovation Consultant II: Zurich North America is currently looking for an Innovation Consultant II to work out of our North American headquarters in Schaumburg, Illinois. We are looking for someone who participates in the planning, execution, and measurement of business unit/strategic support unit and/or Global strategic initiatives. Takes a holistic approach to identifying business improvement opportunities, develops solutions, manages initiatives, and identifies the resources and various disciplines needed to execute change.
Provides methodologies and tools to sponsors and team members to support initiatives and institutionalize a culture that embraces change. Designs, facilitates and/or participates in cross-functional projects that promote organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability. Creates timelines, agendas, goals and metrics/measurements. Ensures appropriate change management practices are effectively utilized throughout the lifecycle to improve execution and delivery of results.
- Consult with various business units on sustaining and disruptive innovation efforts for Zurich North America by analyzing the external and internal environment, industry, and anticipated future trends to ensure that Zurich sustains market leading position in short, mid and long term.
- Assist with the building of a robust pipeline of tangible innovation ideas and effectuate execution to achieve measurable results through strong collaboration and influence across Zurich.
- Represent Zurich in external innovation platforms (e.g., InsureTechs, Plug and Play etc.)
- Participate with the fostering and strengthening of industry partnerships for Zurich, creating insightful competitive intelligence around innovation, identify and shape emerging customer segments for future profitable growth.
- Works with business unit/strategic support unit and/or Global Senior Leadership / functions in the identification of business improvement opportunities, and acts as a catalyst to accelerate and drive the execution of solutions that integrate enterprise and business unit’s/strategic support unit’s strategic direction.
Reinsurance Financial Analyst I: Zurich is currently looking for a Reinsurance Financial Analyst to work out of our North American Headquarters in Schaumburg, Illinois.
This is an entry level position which will analyze basic reinsurance contracts, identify and code reinsurance, and may handle reinsurance claims of low complexity.
This position is within Zurich’s Group Reinsurance (Group Re) function; a global function. The North American Group Reinsurance hub function manages $18 billion in reinsurance recoverable, $9 billion of assumed and ceded premiums and has the fiduciary responsibility for reinsurance collateral of approximately $15 billion.
- Preparing ledger entries
- Preparing premium/loss account statements in accordance with contract terms
- Identify, calculate and record reinsurance recoverable for a variety of reinsurance contracts
- Reconcile basic detail reinsurance related activity, identifying issues and taking corrective action
- Perform accounts receivable and payable related functions
- Prepare analysis to support financial reporting
- Account reconciliations
Work Facts of Zurich North America
Zurich North America Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Reinsurance Financial Analyst, Innovation Consultant
Zurich North America Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Zurich North America to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Zurich North America Jobs: Official Site.