zulily Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, zulily receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at zulily can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Zulily is an American e-commerce company. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Zulily sells clothing, toys, and home products. Zulily was started in 2009 by Blue Nile executives Mark Vadon and Darrell Cavens. Its initial public offering valued the company at $2.6 billion.
zulily Job Opportunities & Application Process
zulily receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in zulily, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Associate: zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and Bethlehem, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day – and we are just getting started
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States! We have immediate openings for warehouse associates to join us at our facility in Lockbourne, OH in receiving, picking/packing, and shipping. We are seeking people that will take ownership of their job and career, want to join a growing company, embrace change, and have a great attitude!
Some of our many benefits include but are not limited to:
- Up to 4 weeks of paid time/unpaid time off within your first year
- Full benefits beginning the first day of the month after your hire date
- We allow our associates to listen to music!
- A fun working environment that is rapidly changing as we are growing quickly
- Starting pay at $13.00 an hour with progressive pay raises
- 4×10 schedules of flexible choice
- 20% discount to zulily.com
- Process arrivals and putaway products. Pick, pack and/or ship customer orders.
- Warehouse Associates may also perform indirect tasks as requested, such as working on computers to solve inventory problems, counting and reporting inventory accuracy, or ensuring efficiency of the warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work areas.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Possess High School diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to work a full shift as described below, and to work overtime when required.
- Able to read and take verbal direction in English.
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Willing and able to regularly push, pull, squat, bend, twist, grasp and reach up to 10-12 hours/day.
- Willing and able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
Customer Service Representative: The CSR is responsible for assisting customers to place orders over the phone and resolving issues related to understanding order status, cancelling an order, obtaining a refund or store credit, opting out of marketing e-mails, and
general inquiries regarding zulily. This is accomplished by responding to phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner that addresses the core issue of the customer inquiry. The majority of inquiries should be resolved in the first response.
- Answer and processing incoming calls, e-mails and correspondence in a professional and timely manner.
- Address customer needs and requests with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Handle complex customer complaints and questions regarding product quality, delivery, billing, and refund policies.
- Use judgment to find creative solutions to resolve customer issues that fall outside the normal guidelines.
- Ability to accept increased decision making authority in creating solutions for customers.
- Work autonomously to resolve the majority of customer issues without management intervention.
- Meet Key Performance Indicator expectations (average speed of answer, handle time, first contact resolution).
- Expected to maintain targeted Q/A scores to stay in good standing.
- Work with all call center staff in a professional & collaborative manner.
- Perform other duties/projects assigned from time to time.
- Worked inside an e-commerce call center or in a retail environment and likes being on the front line servicing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven ability to maintain high quality calls.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer issue resolution across all contact channels (e-mail and phone).
- Ability to close customer issues quickly and expediently.
- Ability to establish a rapport with customers to facilitate the likelihood of retention.
- Superior active listening skills; asking clarifying questions to be sure the correct message is understood.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy – natural self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – exceptionally friendly and conversational.
- Proficiency with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time using a computer to enter and process customer information.
- Ability to answer large volumes of incoming e-mails and phone calls working reliably and autonomously.
Work Facts of zulily
zulily Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Warehouse Associate
zulily Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest zulily to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply zulily Jobs: Official Site.