Zoetis Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Zoetis receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Zoetis can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Zoetis, people feel valued and their careers thrive being part of a culture grounded in our Core Beliefs. Colleagues work together with a common purpose, sharing knowledge and resources for the success of our customers — those who raise and care for animals. We have been recognized for creating a collaborative culture where every colleague feels a sense of ownership and can achieve a fulfilling work/life balance. We invest in our people and offer exciting opportunities for colleagues to learn, grow and make an impact on the health of animals and the success of our veterinary and livestock producer customers and their businesses. Start your career at Zoetis.
Zoetis Job Opportunities & Application Process
Zoetis receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Zoetis , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Zoetis Global Therapeutics Research group is seeking an innovative and highly motivated and experienced Veterinarian & Scientist to contribute in Research and Development programs advancing reproductive, performance, animal welfare, and health outcomes of livestock using innovative strategies to monitor physiological parameters of animals. The team works to develop innovative therapeutic solutions in dairy cows.
- Is responsible for the ideation and/or application of novel therapies in livestock, specifically dairy and beef cattle and swine.
- Is responsible for overall conduct of clinical studies in support of Veterinary Medicine Research & Development (VMRD) livestock (dairy and beef cattle/swine) research and development projects, i.e. budgeting, investigator/site selection, protocol development/writing, monitoring, report writing.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs to gain concurrence for protocol approval and report/data submission with the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM). May also be involved in studies to support approvals in the EU or the rest of the world.
- Collaborate with Research and Development teams to update the study status, activities, timelines, outcomes, etc. Identify when resource, time, and/or budget constraints occur and work with the Project Manager and Project Team Leader to identify solutions.
- Ensure that studies are conducted in compliance with applicable requirements, including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), corporate policies, and regulatory requirements and guidelines (e.g., Good Clinical Practice and Good Laboratory Practice).
- Work closely with scientists and strategic marketers to develop new research strategies to address unmet needs in livestock health and performance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
DVM/VMD with PhD in a livestock production-related discipline. Some experience in either U.S. livestock production and/or private livestock practice experience and/or livestock pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical product experience is desirable in addition to the PhD.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of “@zoetis.com”. In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Work Facts of Zoetis
Zoetis Working Hours
- Sr. Product Engineer (Bio Devices), Associate Training Specialist, Biometrician/Statistician, Facilities Technician, Livestock Clinician/Scientist
Zoetis Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Zoetis to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Zoetis Jobs: Official Site.