ZipBooks Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, ZipBooks receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at ZipBooks can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
ZipBooks was founded by Tim Chaves in June 2015, backed by venture capital firm Peak Ventures. The company secured an additional $2 million of funding in July 2016, and in 2017 it was awarded a $100,000 economic grant by the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development Technology Commercialization and Innovation Program.
Want to be part of the ZipBooks team?
When we’re evaluating candidates, we look for zippy people. What does that mean? Glad you asked!
Gets stuff done (GSD). We have a bias for completion. ZipBookers act quickly and complete extraordinary things in short timeframes.
Has no ego. We like working with humble people. Egos prevent progress and are unpleasant to be around. Natural selection guides our ideas—bad ones lose. Executing extraordinary ideas makes us more successful and fulfilled.
Communicates with candor. We celebrate success while being honest about reality. We clearly and openly communicate expectations, obstacles, feedback, and results.
Is kind and devoted. ZipBookers respect others and keep our commitments. We are friendly and kind, regardless of circumstance. We’re devoted to our work, our colleagues and our customers.
We’re serious about zippyness! We only hire people that display each zippy attribute in abundance. If that sounds like you, and you’d like to work with people like that, then check out our open positions below or get in touch at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
ZipBooks Job Opportunities & Application Process
ZipBooks receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in ZipBooks, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Work on our API team, building a screaming fast, beautifully documented, and modern API utilized by the web app, iOS and Android apps, and third-party apps.
- Write server side code for ZipBooks with initial focus on database structure and API services
- Create robust and scalable production services
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Provide thoughtful contributions to architecture plan and collaborate with other team members to anticipate bottlenecks and other pitfalls
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in back-end, database, and distributed systems frameworks, with 2 years of system level experience
- Experience with Laravel, MySQL, and building production services
- Understanding of the API design including development, testing, and implementation
- Experience with accounting or billing software feature set design
Technical Content Writer for IT Company:
- Should have good knowledge of ERP Systems.
- Should have experience in producing content.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Asp.net Mvc Developer:
- Write well-designed, testable and Reusable software code
- Troubleshoot-debug & update systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a database engineer/administrator
- Good knowledge of database products
- Experience in working in cloud environment such as Azure or AWS. Experience in providing support to database.
ERP Functional Consultant:
- The role requires skills to understanding of clients requirement, map ,configure & deliver solutions in business environments.
UI UX Designer:
We are seeking a creative, knowledgeable and talented designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web and mobile interfaces. Responsibility of UI/UX designer will be understanding a customer’s brief and convert it into a useable interface.
ZipBooks Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest ZipBooks to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of ZipBooks
ZipBooks Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 12:00am-6:00pm
- Back-end engineer, Technical Content Writer for IT Company, Asp.net Mvc Developer, Database Administrator, ERP Functional Consultant, UI UX Designer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply ZipBooks Jobs: Official Site.