ZipBooks Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, ZipBooks receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at ZipBooks can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Want to be part of the ZipBooks team?
When we’re evaluating candidates, we look for zippy people. What does that mean? Glad you asked!
Gets stuff done (GSD). We have a bias for completion. ZipBookers act quickly and complete extraordinary things in short timeframes.
Has no ego. We like working with humble people. Egos prevent progress and are unpleasant to be around. Natural selection guides our ideas—bad ones lose. Executing extraordinary ideas makes us more successful and fulfilled.
Communicates with candor. We celebrate success while being honest about reality. We clearly and openly communicate expectations, obstacles, feedback, and results.
Is kind and devoted. ZipBookers respect others and keep our commitments. We are friendly and kind, regardless of circumstance. We’re devoted to our work, our colleagues and our customers.
We’re serious about zippyness! We only hire people that display each zippy attribute in abundance. If that sounds like you, and you’d like to work with people like that, then check out our open positions below or get in touch at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
ZipBooks Job Opportunities & Application Process
ZipBooks receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in ZipBooks, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Work on our API team, building a screaming fast, beautifully documented, and modern API utilized by the web app, iOS and Android apps, and third-party apps.
- Write server side code for ZipBooks with initial focus on database structure and API services
- Create robust and scalable production services
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Provide thoughtful contributions to architecture plan and collaborate with other team members to anticipate bottlenecks and other pitfalls
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in back-end, database, and distributed systems frameworks, with 2 years of system level experience
- Experience with Laravel, MySQL, and building production services
- Understanding of the API design including development, testing, and implementation
- Experience with accounting or billing software feature set design
Work Facts of ZipBooks
ZipBooks Working Hours
ZipBooks Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest ZipBooks to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply ZipBooks Jobs: Official Site.