Zimmer Biomet Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Zimmer Biomet receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Zimmer Biomet can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Zimmer Biomet (NYSE: ZBH) is a publicly traded medical device company. It was founded in 1927 to produce aluminum splints. The firm is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, where it is part of the medical devices business cluster.
Zimmer Biomet Job Opportunities & Application Process
Zimmer Biomet receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Zimmer Biomet, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Contract Associate Analyst
Responsible for analyzing, building, recommending, and implementing appropriate customer pricing and contracting strategies for GPO, IDN, and individual hospital customers. Successful candidates must be able to collaborate with and influence directors from a variety of cross functional teams including Finance, Marketing, Legal, and Sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
– Prepare, review, and submit RFI / RFP responses as required.
- Participate in pricing discussions with cross functional teams.
- Analyze, build, recommend, and implement customer pricing and contracting strategies.
- Configure reports to analyze sales, average selling prices, and impact of price decisions.
- Ensure consistent and effective application of established pricing policies and guidelines.
- Assist in preparing, reporting, and analyzing monthly sales rebates and administrative fees.
- Track and report on pending, active, and closed deals in the deal pipeline.
Responsible for packaging all products, sterile and non-sterile, purchased or manufactured by Zimmer Biomet according to the specifications and requirements established by Zimmer Biomet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a variety of packaging machines to passivate, package, seal and label product to specifications
- Maintain accurate records
- Perform packaging operations with 100% accuracy
- Performing etching operation on product per the blueprint
Expected Areas of Competence
- Work with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Read and write legibly and follow written procedures and verbal instructions
- Stand 100% of the time
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
Work Facts of Zimmer Biomet
Zimmer Biomet Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Zimmer Biomet Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Zimmer Biomet to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Zimmer Biomet Jobs: Official Site.