Zillow Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Zillow receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Zillow can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Zillow Group, or simply Zillow, is an online real estate database company that was founded in 2006, and was created by Rich Barton and Lloyd Frink, former Microsoft executives and founders of Microsoft spin-off Expedia. In 2018, Zillow signed a partnership with Century 21 Canada to begin listing Canadian properties on the site, marking the first international country that Zillow.com supports. Spencer Rascoff is the current CEO of Zillow, Inc.
Zillow Job Opportunities & Application Process
Zillow receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Zillow, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist: The Accounts Payable team is a group of talented specialists charged with providing accurate and timely payments to Zillow Group suppliers, while adhering to the Company’s spending policies and keeping it fun in a reciprocal, fast-paced environment.
About the role
Zillow Group is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join a fun, dynamic company as a member of the Accounts Payable Team. This position will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager and will handle day-to-day operations related to the Zillow Group Instant Offer program. This position requires sharp focus in a high-volume environment with a fundamental understanding of generally accepted accounting principles. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to maintain/and or improve daily operations and work well under pressure.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with daily tasks
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build new processes, resolve issues, and streamline invoice processing
- Mentor and train new specialists
- Monitor invoices in an error state and work to correct
- Provide extraordinary customer service to internal partners and external suppliers
- Properly code invoices to ensure accurate routing of approvals
- Review invoices and financial data input by other Specialists; ensure appropriate coding, identification of prepaid expenses, data tagging, and purchase order matching
- Closely oversee with the Purchasing team to clear PO match exceptions
- Supplier onboarding
- Assist with other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned
Property Accountant: Zillow Group is seeking a Property Accountant to join our Finance / Accounting team supporting the Instant Offers business! This position requires knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, an interest in real estate accounting, and motivation to supply to a dynamic business. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and an eagerness to learn.
In This Role, You Will
- Prepare journal entries related to property lifecycle activities including purchase, resale, and holding cost transactions, in accordance with GAAP
- Reconcile daily cash transactions related to purchase and resale arrangements to banking and escrow statements;
- Tag settlement statement line items to spend categories at the property-level using Workday Financials.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and schedules supporting inventory and prepaid property expenses
- Assist with other month-end close responsibilities including cost allocations, capitalization of labor, and property level fluctuation analyses upon request.
- Collaborate with business operations to identify process improvements and automations that supports the scalability of the Instant Offers business.
Finance Manager: Zillow Group is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team! This highly visible role requires a personable, proactive, and detail-oriented candidate with a proven track record of fostering relationships across functions and levels, allowing for the opportunity to engage with business leaders on a regular basis. This person must thrive on change, solving new problems, and rapidly breaking new ground on business models. You’ll get the chance to oversee the financial processes for some of our emerging business ventures and influence key decision makers with your work.
About the role
- Manage and mentor a growing team of analysts
- Manage the revenue and expense forecasting processes for some of our emerging marketplaces
- Assist in partnering with business leaders to develop strategies, evaluate business opportunities, and provide clear and concise recommendations based on thorough analysis
- Partner cross-functionally to understand new / current revenue-producing products and expenses from both a business and accounting perspective
- Create consolidated views of our multiple marketplaces by working with a variety of analysts, includes recurring and ad hoc requests
- Create and support reporting and modeling functionality within our financial planning tool
- Juggle multiple ad hoc requests and demands, requiring the ability to quickly shift focus as necessary
Frequently lead meetings with key decision makers
Work Facts of Zillow
Zillow Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Finance Manager, Property Accountant, Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Zillow Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Zillow to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Zillow Jobs: Official Site.