Zebra Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Zebra receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Zebra can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WE ARE ZEBRA NATION
At Zebra, we believe that employees are our company’s greatest asset – and that success and a strong corporate culture go hand in hand. Our five company values serve as the guiding principles for our culture-shaping program, Leaders in Action. The program, which helps employees understand how to better collaborate and work with each other, aims to turn all employees into culture influencers who are accountable for personal and team effectiveness.
Zebra Job Opportunities & Application Process
Zebra receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Zebra, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Designs and analyzes products for cosmetic and functional housing, internal components, and development, including evaluation of existing standard parts, equipment and packaging. Verifies designs using CAE, manual methods, and functional test. Designs and performs experiments for verification analysis. This role works closely with Sales and end users, and will provide some entry-level project management opportunities.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects.
- Works on Completing all phases of Mechanical engineering design projects.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products.
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results.
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches .
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test .
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Work with Sales, Customers to build communications and presentation skills
- Some project lead opportunities to oversee smaller projects.
- Required Education & Experience for new grad: BS degree, must have classes or coursework in engineering
- Required Education & Experience for experienced candidate: BS degree and 1+ year experience in engineering
- Key Skills and Competencies: Quantitative and problem solving skills
Work Facts of Zebra
Zebra Working Hours
Zebra Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Zebra to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Zebra Jobs: Official Site.