Zambezi Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Zambezi receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Zambezi can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded in 2006, Zambezi is a female-owned, fully independent agency headquartered in Culver City, California. Our employees are as diverse as they are talented. We fill our agency with experts from a variety of backgrounds so that we can transcend traditional agency thinking. We are an open, collaborative and passionate group.
Zambezi Job Opportunities & Application Process
Zambezi receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Zambezi, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
SENIOR TALENT MANAGER
This might be the perfect role for you if:
- You have the ability to gracefully navigate a wide variety of personalities and prioritize needs while staying calm under pressure.
- You’re committed to diversity and inclusion and believe a successful agency reflects the world around them.
- You have an innate familiarity with and respect for applicant tracking systems and HR databases.
- You’re great at balancing multiple deliverables and putting the ‘human’ in human resources.
A typical week might include:
- Collaborating with department heads to identify future hiring needs and consulting on employee development initiatives/employee relations issues
- Evolving our recruiting strategies to keep up with the constantly shifting market landscape
- Posting jobs and sourcing prospective candidates via industry connections, employee referrals, social media platforms, etc.
- Conducting interviews, screening and filtering resumes of prospective candidates for open positions across all departments
- Using your love of recruiting/HR metrics to provide management with weekly status reports
- Maintaining a robust pipeline of talented candidates for future hiring needs
- Representing and advocating for the agency at industry events and portfolio reviews
- Implementing recruiting/HR best practices and keeping an eye on industry trends in both disciplines
- Analyzing wage data and salary reports from related industry studies (ex. 4As salary report, Glassdoor, Workforce, etc.) and determining competitive compensation plans for candidates
- Overseeing employee benefits such as life, health, dental and vision insurances, retirement plans, PTO, maternity and paternity leaves, leave of absences and other employee assistance programs
- Staying up to date on new federal and CA labor policies
- Coordinating various training programs for management relevant to recruiting/HR best practices
- Preparing and maintaining recruiting/HR operations budget
- Snacking. We have all the snacks.
- 7+ years of recruiting and human resources experience, preferably at a creative advertising agency
- Experience with creative sourcing strategies and building a solid pipeline of diverse talent
- Experience working with tech and creative talent a huge plus
- Highly organized and efficient relationship builder/networking extraordinaire
- Can-do attitude and a flexible, proactive approach, with a keen ability to listen
- Incredible communication and presentation skills; highly professional approach to interacting with candidates, hiring managers, current employees and executive leadership team
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information
- Experience implementing recruitment processes and human resources systems using relevant technology and tools
Work Facts of Zambezi
Zambezi Working Hours
Zambezi Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Zambezi to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Zambezi Jobs: Official Site.