Xerox Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Xerox receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Xerox can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means we have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and newest challenges, we’re making the world work a little better, every day. Watch and discover for yourself.
Xerox is an American multinational corporation that deals with consumer and industrial electronics related to document technology products like printers, scanners, etc. since its inception in 1906, that is nearly 109 years ago. They serve worldwide with over 146,000 employees working in various regions. The revenue generated annually amounts to around $19 billion with an operating profit of $1 billion per year. The full-time jobs offer around INR 6,00,000 or around $100k globally, depending upon the geographic region. It has no such part-time offerings like in departmental stores. The interview process is tougher and more technical compared to HR rounds, and lasts around a month.
Xerox Job Opportunities & Application Process
Xerox receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Xerox, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
IT Sourcing Relationship Management: The IT Principal Supplier Relationship Manager supports the Global Procurement Information Technology Applications & Infrastructure Services procurement process. The responsibilities for the role include:
- Leading the IT sourcing process which includes supporting the creation and ongoing management of various supplier contracts.
- Clarifying requirements, and facilitating supplier requests for proposal(s), evaluation, establishing selection criteria, negotiating, and contracting agreements of various levels and complexity, including disengagement.
- Manage and counsel internal stakeholders on the IT sourcing process in line with Corporate policies and Global
- Procurement business rules, workflow routing, reporting, and repository requirements.
- Contribute to the research and identification of potential Technologies/Solutions/Products/Services and cost-savings opportunities in the marketplace (via benchmarking, market analysis, research, alliance/partner relationship, industry forums) to leverage productivity gains.
- Contribute to process improvements and productivity targets within the organization.
- Managing ongoing supplier relationship, and facilitating ongoing Supplier governance activities including general relationship topics, delivery fulfillment of contractual obligations, systemic issues, and identifying opportunities for business improvement.
- Lead the resolution and arbitration of contractual and/or escalated relationship issues with suppliers.
- Requires collection and documentation of data in order to produce and analyze supplier portfolio and business partner reporting for the purposes of identifying and facilitating supplier and business partner relationship management discussions and decisions.
- Requires interaction with Senior and Executive level management within both Xerox and the supplier’s organization.
Associate Analyst, Accounting:
Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
• Prepares and analyzes tax records and reports
• Prepares local, state and federal tax returns
• Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports
• Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignments
• All other duties as assigned
• Alternate text from requisitions:
• Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements.
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports.
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis.
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes.
• Prepares and analyzes tax records and reports.
• May interact with external counter-parties (e.g. vendors)
• Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility.
Print Associate II, Service Delivery Operations:
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role of the (Print Operator) is to assist in the operation of a Xerox client site, providing a wide range of print services in line with the specification of the customer’s contract.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
Work Facts of Xerox
Xerox Working Hours
- Customer Care Trainer Charlotte, Customer Care Assistant, Collections Associates, Data Analyst, Transaction Processor, Principal Engineer, Call Center Customer Care Supervisor
Xerox Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Xerox to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Xerox Jobs: visit Official Site