WorleyParsons Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, WorleyParsons receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at WorleyParsons can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Wherever you are in the world, find your place in WorleyParsons in Engineering, Project Management, Business Development, Finance, IT, Legal, Assurance, HSE and People. We offer global opportunities and a chance to be a part of some of the world’s leading engineering projects.
WorleyParsons is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to create a working culture that embraces diversity and promotes inclusion and flexibility. Our people reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations, and we are committed to offering equal chances during the application process.
WorleyParsons Job Opportunities & Application Process
WorleyParsons receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in WorleyParsons, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- To provide timely assurance performance analysis and insights to drive action within the region/business line.
- To service regional/ business line leadership, business development and key customers with required assurance information that is accurate and complete.
- Provide performance analysis and insights to the regional/ business line leadership to drive understanding of assurance performance trends.
- Support winning and delivering work through proactive communication of relevant and timely assurance information. Prepare easy to understand reports highlighting trends, common findings and emerging issues.
- Make recommendations, offer advice and liaise with and influence personnel on a continuing basis regarding assurance.
- Provide specialist system support to the region, particularly with regard to creation of reporting templates, dashboards and generation of reporting using AIM.
- Drive globally standardised internal reporting and dashboard self-service across all locations. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and requirements.
- Monitor assurance system data for timeliness, accuracy and completeness. Follow up with projects and offices as required to resolve issues, progress sluggish workflows and reconcile conflicts.
- Stay abreast of emerging assurance issues, legislation and challenges, and assist with compliance. Keep the team updated with material legislative and EMS changes and aid passage of relevant information to managers and personnel.
- AIM Local Administrators within the region (including on projects).
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Ability to perform analysis, identify, interpret and explain trends and evaluate critical information for decision making.
- 5+ years of experience with database administration that encompasses configuration, troubleshooting and technical support.
- Knowledge of risk, quality, health, safety, environment business and project processes and practices.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and deliver training programs, and influence system user uptake.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines while delivering high quality results.
- Strong planning and organisational skills including the ability to work independently, prioritise activities, meet commitments, and proactively manage time.
- 5+ years of business systems experience.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized Business Administration or Information Technology degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Training accreditation preferred.
- Flexible to travel as required, including travel related to projects and to support other WorleyParsons offices.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements.
- Expert in MS Office applications and MS SharePoint 2013.
- Knowledge of systems (operating systems, software installation and configurations).
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to coordinate work with others, work effectively in a virtual team, share and transfer knowledge within teams, and contribute to global networks.
- Excellent customer focus and proven ability to work collaboratively.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
Work Facts of WorleyParsons
WorleyParsons Working Hours
- Assurance Analyst, Project Engineering Manager, Electrical Designer/CAD Technician, Jr. Transmission Line Engineer, Graduate Transmission Line Engineer
WorleyParsons Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest WorleyParsons to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply WorleyParsons Jobs: Official Site.