Worlds of Fun Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Worlds of Fun receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Worlds of Fun can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Cedar Fair, our vision is to create fun that’s larger than life, producing enduring family and social connections. Our mission is to become “the place to be for fun” by providing premier regional entertainment of breadth and scale.
Worlds of Fun Job Opportunities & Application Process
Worlds of Fun receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Worlds of Fun, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Meet and greet guests entering and exiting the park; initiates proper conversations and maintains eye contact with the guests when providing relevant information regarding rides, attractions, and special events; distributes information pamphlets describing features of the park and special events.
- Interprets and analyzes guest needs and provides solutions to ensure guest satisfaction; gives concise directions when needed.
- Operates cash register to correctly total price and tax admission ticket and season pass sales, balances and reconciles cash drawer and records money/coupons received; processes payments of large sums of cash, credit cards, checks, and makes correct change; verifies checks, credit cards, and coupons with the use of electronic equipment.
- Guides guests through the season pass or general admission purchase process, while utilizing sales techniques such as quantity, up selling, and product discounts; utilizes computer to create and process season passes, audit pass registration forms, takes photos of the guests, and ensures proper printing and distribution of the completed passes.
Customer Service Associate
- Documents and resolves guest conflict; takes appropriate action to answer and resolve guest questions and complaints.
- Reunites lost parties; assists guests with lost and found items.
- Effectively communicates ride admissions program and distributes brochures and disability guides.
- Operates cash register to correctly total price and tax admission tickets and season pass sales; balances and reconciles cash drawer and records money/coupons received; processes payments of large sums of cash, credit cards, checks, and makes correct change; verifies checks, credit cards, and coupons with the use of electronic equipment.
Worlds of Fun Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Worlds of Fun to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Worlds of Fun
Worlds of Fun Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Customer Service Associate, Ticket Taker
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Worlds of Fun Jobs: Official Site.