Woodforest National Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Woodforest National Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Woodforest National Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
For over 35 years Woodforest National Bank has successfully stood among the strongest community banks in the nation, proudly offering outstanding quality customer service since 1980. Woodforest offers both consumer and small business products and services.
Today Woodforest National Bank has over 700 branch locations throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Woodforest National Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
Woodforest National Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Woodforest National Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Banker: The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current and potential customers to meet their everyday banking needs. This includes marketing and cross-selling products and services, as well as performing customer service, branch operations and teller functions in a non-traditional retail environment.
- Processes a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence to bank policies and regulations such as cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers, and issuing monetary instruments.
- Performs opening, closing, and other branch servicing duties such as cash and vault balancing; ordering cash, cards, checks and other supplies; completing logs, reports, audits and control checks; maintaining and servicing automated teller machines; and cleaning work areas.
- Opens and performs account maintenance on certificate of deposit, consumer and business accounts; assists with courtesy and collection calls as needed; seeks assistance from more knowledgeable branch staff when necessary.
- Addresses customer questions and concerns by phone and in person; files disputes or refers to appropriate internal resources for resolution as appropriate.
- Proactively seeks ways to develop and expand customer relationships through marketing displays, call programs, and other prospecting techniques.
- Achieves personal sales and referral goals by identifying, marketing, and cross-selling banking products and services beneficial to customer needs.
Retail Division Administrative Support: The Retail Division Administrative Support individual is responsible for performing high level delegated administrative functions and project oriented assignments for Retail Division Leadership.
- Composes, edits, and types a variety of confidential materials, reports, presentations and internal and external correspondence with high standards for grammar, spelling and document formatting; ensures timely and accurate distribution of communications.
- Performs project-oriented assignments including researching data and issues, compiling information and preparing results and recommendations.
- Manages any necessary logistics for retail meetings, events and appointments; prepares and compiles materials and agendas.
- Handles travel arrangements and business itineraries; prepares and submits expense reports.
- Attends meetings and fundraisers for non-profit entities that the Bank sponsors or does business with; participates in public relations and networking within the community for acquiring new business or supporting current clients in their businesses.
Work Facts of Woodforest National Bank
Woodforest National Bank Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Retail Division Administrative Support, Retail Banker
Woodforest National Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Woodforest National Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Woodforest National Bank Jobs: Official Site.