Wilsons Leather Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Wilsons Leather receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Wilsons Leather can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Wilsons Leather is a U.S. leather retailer, selling products such as leather jackets, belts, shoes, handbags, and gloves. At its peak in 2002, the Minneapolis-based retailer had 763 stores in 46 states and Canada.
Wilsons Leather Job Opportunities & Application Process
Wilsons Leather receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Wilsons Leather, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Meet personal sales goals. Be aware of sales-to-goal status and consistently strive to achieve company sales expectations.
- Maintain a strong customer focus and consistently provide quality customer service. Promote a positive customer experience by keeping all customer areas clean and present merchandise according to company merchandising standards.
- Ring customer transactions, perform register functions and follow company cash handling policies.
- 6 months face-to-face customer service experience.
- and High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills enabling effective sales and customer relations.
At GH Bass & Co, our Assistant Managers directly help to drive our business success. They work directly with our Store Managers to promote operational effectiveness and ensure that customers are always our first priority. They take pride in delivering superior customer service and inspire associates to excel by being an exceptional role model.
Our Assistant Managers understand that the way the store looks is essential to drawing customers into our stores. They ensure that the store is clean, well-organized, and meets our visual merchandising standards.
We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Manager at our Tanger Outlet – Gonzales (Gonzales, LA) location.
- Two + years of successful specialty retail experience in leadership role required, fashion retail preferred.
- Post-Secondary education encouraged, retail management degree a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, promoting effective sales and customer relations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities.
Wilsons Leather Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Wilsons Leather to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Wilsons Leather
Wilsons Leather Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Visual Merchandising Coordinator, Help Desk Technician, Customer Service Associate, Manager in Training, Human Resources Associate, Marketer, DC Technician, Supervisor, Merchandise Handler, Sourcing Associate, Sales Associate, Store Manager, Merchandise Processor, Assistant Manager, Merchandiser, Expense Payables Technician, Store Communications Specialist, Merchandising Specialist, Team Leader, Store Operations Specialist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Wilsons Leather Jobs: visit Official Site.