Williams Sonoma Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Williams Sonoma receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Williams Sonoma can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’ve seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn’t changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we’re a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing – and we’re always looking for new energy and ideas.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of high quality products for the home.
In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck’s business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today.
Williams Sonoma Job Opportunities & Application Process
Williams Sonoma receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Williams Sonoma, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Design Studio Specialist
Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Meet or exceed personal sales goals, utilizing effective selling techniques and design expertise during in-store and in-home consultations.
* Utilize design expertise to assist clients in one on one consultations in the store and in-home regarding the design of their living spaces to drive store sales.
* Perform productive in home consultations including the ability to accurately measure and assess the client’s living space.
* Engage the clients in a professional and personable way that demonstrates your personal passion for the product.
* Maintain a professional appearance that represents the Pottery Barn brand.
* Create and present design plans based on client’s needs, style, preferences and living space.
* Follow through on product arrivals and set up with each client to ensure a seamless experience.
* Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc.
* Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
* Utilizing exemplary World class service standards assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog/internet orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
* Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment.
* Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges.
* Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
Global Business Acumen – Understand the complexity of business on a global scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions.
Strategic and Analytical Capability — Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
Leading Teams — Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
Drive for Results — Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Effective Communication — Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels, board members, external partners and customers. Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
Influence and Collaboration — Builds and sustains collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution. Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
Visual Lead/Sales Lead
* Effectively perform operational functions: open and close the store, register functions and back office procedures.
* Provides store supervision during manager-on-duty shifts to ensure that the store meets financial targets.
* Conducts warm-up and cool down meetings with associates and coaches associates to productivity and performance.
* Ensure store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety and back of house standards during manager-on-duty shifts.
* Meet personal productivity targets and goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
* Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team.
* Effectively perform the Selling Captain role, serving as a role model for sales associates in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority. Achieve personal SPH targets.
* Utilize Selling Essentials and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills, and achieve business goals.
* Provide training and coaching expertise to associates in selling, product knowledge, clienteling and in-home services.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 1-3 years retail sales experience with shift supervision experience preferred
* 1-2 years experience in home related design, visual merchandising, or stockroom responsibilities preferred. Specialty retail preferred.
* Effective communication, organization and leadership skills. Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
* Ability to be active, standing, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting for extended periods of time, required throughout the workday. Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
* Availability to work a wide variety of shifts, including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to our peak business periods such as the holiday season (November and December).
* Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Work Facts of Williams Sonoma
Williams Sonoma Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Administrative Assistant, Buyer, Visual Manager, Associate e-Marketing Manager, Associate Sourcing Manager, Sales Associate, Cashier, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Acquisition Manager, Audit Manager, Editor/Copywriter, Designer, HR Specialist, Site Designer, Director of Human Resources, Data Architect, Ops Manager, Temporary Marketing Database Analyst, Administrative Assistant, Quality Training Manager, Buyer – Decorative Accessories, Merchandise Coordinator, HR Generalist, Desktop Systems Specialist, Manager – Bridal Marketing, Furniture Engineer, Editorial Director
Williams Sonoma Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Williams Sonoma to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Williams Sonoma Jobs: Official Site