Williams Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Williams receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Williams can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Williams is one of North America’s leading natural gas companies with gathering, processing and transmission in critical basins and markets across the country. We’re well positioned to help meet the growing demand for natural gas as a cleaner-burning domestic energy source.
At Williams, we’re focused on being great. If you are a high-performer and are committed to contributing to something much bigger than yourself, you are going to love working here.
Williams Job Opportunities & Application Process
Williams receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Williams, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Bring your energy to ours. Help us become the premier provider of large-scale natural gas infrastructure in the United States. The backbone of Williams’ workforce is our technical and operations team. From processing plants to pipelines and compressor stations, we depend on the skills and dedication of our technicians to deliver the performance our customers expect. We’re looking for highly skilled technicians who will enjoy being part of a collaborative team.
Hear from our employees on why they chose a career at Williams: https://williams.wistia.com/medias/b6g3u80i2e
The operations technician performs maintenance and operational tasks on natural gas compression equipment (reciprocating compressors and driver maintenance) and associated auxiliary equipment in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner, and in accordance with Williams’s policies, practices, standards, and programs.
- Performs scheduled preventive and corrective maintenance on gas compression units and associated auxiliary equipment
- Responsible for the overseeing work being preform by third parties.
- Disassembly and re-assembly of compressor, or reciprocating compressor components.
- Troubleshoot and repair compression equipment as require
- Respond to recurring problems and emergency services as needed
- Assist in inspection of equipment for its healthiness.
- Perform Continuous Improvement : Improve Reliability of Equipment/Process, Improve Safety,
- Improve Maintainability, Reduce Cost, Active participation in Major Development Projects
- Assist in performing technical investigations & Root Cause Analysis
- Interact closely with the Operations Team and ensure smooth operation.
- Request for external materials and services if needed
- Ensure the KPI of the Maintenance Team is achieved
- Responsible for following and supporting of the Company Safety, environment and Quality policies and procedures.
- Must be able to read and interpret P&ID’s (Process and Instrumentation Diagrams)
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand manufacturers’ equipment manuals
- Responsible for reporting daily workloads, upcoming work required, submitting accurate maintenance reports and ongoing events to the service manager.
- Properly maintain and complete maintenance records, service reports and other required documents as required.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment, vehicles, tools and equipment
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times and provides outstanding customer service while performing all assigned tasks
- Assist with on call back up support
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work a rotating on-call schedule covering nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Physically able to work outdoors, climb ladders and stairs with occasional work on elevated equipment
- Familiarity with computer and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Operations experience
- Good troubleshooting / problem solving ability
- Must reside within 50 miles of the facility
- Experience in the field working with natural gas, duel fuel engines, and power generators
- Engine and Compressor Schools/Training.
- Working knowledge of Caterpillar engines, power generation gas compressions and related parts and equipment.
- Working knowledge of compression, process and production equipment, or electrical systems, including panel boards, skid wiring, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of high speed and low speed equipment.
- Significant experience in engine, compressor mechanics, production equipment and natural gas compression.
- Knowledge in retrofitting, overhauling and full diagnostics of equipment
- Experience with 3500 & 3600 Series CAT Natural Gas Engines
- Previous experience of rotating/reciprocating compressors and driver maintenance
Work Facts of Williams
Williams Working Hours
- Operations Technician, Auditor, Bus Process Analyst, Operations Internship, Telecommunication Spec, Trading Analyst Sr, Environmental Specialist, Accountant, Engineer, IT Analyst, Accountant
Williams Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Williams to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Williams Jobs: Official Site.