Whole Foods Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Whole Foods receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Whole Foods can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American supermarket chain that specializes in selling organic foods products without artificial additive products for growing foods, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats. It has 479 stores in North America and the United Kingdom.
Whole Foods Job Opportunities & Application Process
Whole Foods receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Whole Foods, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Floater: The Store Floater will help departments sell product through product demonstrations, educate customers through engaging conversations, and support the sales goals of the teams, store, and the region. They will assist the Marketing Department with food and product demonstrations for all teams, from cooking to product sampling. The Store Floater will work with the individual departments to plan, order, prepare, demonstrate, clean, and analyze the in-store demo program. This position also plays a roll in the responsibility of maintaining the safety for customers and team members by continually monitoring the sales floor for debris and other types of hazards by walking the store hourly to ensure safety compliance. They will assist customers with questions and concerns and help team members with small department tasks
Demo Team Member: Introduce products and provide education to customers. Promote sales and create theatre in the store. Gather customer feedback on products.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Perform product demonstrations throughout the store.
- Sell products through sampling, cooking/serving suggestions, and personal experience.
- Creatively merchandise demo products.
- Ensure demos are effectively and efficiently facilitated including set up and clean up.
- Partner with the Store Graphic Artist/Signmaker on signage and any additional marketing materials.
- Work with Team Leaders to ensure sufficient product is ordered.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Part Time Grocery Sales Floor Team Member: Provide support as a member of the Grocery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Grocery floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Grocery standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all Grocery equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Whole Foods Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Whole Foods to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Whole Foods
Whole Foods Working Hours
- Open every day: 8:00am-10:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Grocery Clerk, Baker, Team Member, Department Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Store Team Leader, Specialized Team Member, Buyer, Associate Coordinator, Product Buyer and Merchandiser, Group Leader, Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Human Resource Associate, Information Technology Associate, Marketer, Construction Worker
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Whole Foods Jobs: visit Official Site.