White House Black Market Job Application Online
White House Black Market wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at White House Black Market can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at White House Black Market. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a White House Black Market job.
White House Black Market is an American women’s clothing retailer headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida. The multichannel brand, founded in 1985, specializes in upscale clothing for women ages 35 and older. While black, white and iterations of the two shades is the company’s hallmark, White House Black Market is also known for its sleek lines and seasonal accent colors.
White House Black Market Job Opportunities & Application Process
White House Black Market is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
This position is responsible for assisting with the creation and developing product for assigned category or categories from start to finish, as well as support the design team to execute the seasonal concept direction, line plan style development, adhering to margin requirements, and timely completion of product.
- Assists design team in creating the product collections at the beginning of each season.
- Prepares development creative packages under direction of the senior designer and/or designer.
- Assists in managing multiple seasons at different stages of development, while understanding the development calendar and ensuring teams are adhering to the T&A.
- Prepares design tech packs.
- Prepares for seasonal product review meetings.
- Shops monthly to compile market research to gain understanding of brand and stays abreast of trends both directional and at a retail level, including, but not limited to brick & mortar and online research.
- Maintains awareness of direction of other classifications in order to use knowledge and apply to bigger picture.
- May prepare design tech packs.
- May Prepare for seasonal product review meetings.
- May attend development fit sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 4 year college degree in Design a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in the apparel design industry
- Strong sketching skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external partners
- Strong sense and passion for print, pattern and details that make the brand and product unique
- Affinity for working in a team environment
- Computer proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, and Word
- InDesign experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Fit, fabrics, finishes and construction a plus
- The ability to create or visualize an idea and produce a design by hand or using CAD a plus
Work closely with CAD Manager, Artists and Sr. Artists to ensure that artwork production meets specifications and standards. This position drives and manages key communications between vendor and CAD department. Assists in the organizational and administrative needs of department; Assists with special projects.
- Drives external and internal communication for all CAD development thru vendor packages, including but not limited to: creating file preparations, multi-copies, burn CD’s, artwork separations, posting art thru FTP and e-mail communication.
- Scanning and preparing artwork and creating electronic files for Artists and Sr. Artists.
- Updates and organizes CAD production binders.
- Manage maintenance and organization of the CAD artwork/print library.
- Builds and maintains seasonal print wall.
- Update and maintain artwork tracker. Prepare manager with tracker and information prior to artwork update meetings.
- Drives administrative and organizational needs as it relates to CAD.
- Assists other team members when workload is heavy doing re-colors, layouts and repeats.
- Occasional special projects including but not limited to: photographing and cataloging print samples, assisting in creating of presentation boards and color cards.
- 4 year college degree
- 1-2 years of related CAD/Design experience
- Literate in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player who is highly detail oriented, self-motivated and creative problem solver
Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
3. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
4. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Work Facts of White House Black Market
White House Black Market Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Art Director, Support Cashier
White House Black Market Printable Application Form
You can download White House Black Market printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply White House Black Market Jobs: Official Site.