White House Black Market Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, White House Black Market receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at White House Black Market can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Art Director, Support Cashier,
White House Black Market is an American women’s clothing retailer headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida. The multichannel brand, founded in 1985, specializes in upscale clothing for women ages 35 and older. While black, white and iterations of the two shades is the company’s hallmark, White House Black Market is also known for its sleek lines and seasonal accent colors.
White House Black Market Job Opportunities & Application Process
White House Black Market receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in White House Black Market, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
3. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
4. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House Black Market Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest White House Black Market to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply White House Black Market Jobs: Official Site.