Weyerhaeuser Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Weyerhaeuser receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Weyerhaeuser can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations around the world, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser Job Opportunities & Application Process
Weyerhaeuser receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Weyerhaeuser, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Process Control Technician
Weyerhaeuser is seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility. Weyerhaeuser’s Montana Wood Products is currently looking for an Industrial Electrician / Process Control Technician to join our Kalispell Plywood facility. A qualified candidate would have a thorough comprehensive knowledge of electrical equipment, processes and techniques to safely repair, modify, install and maintain the facility and high-tech manufacturing equipment.
At Weyerhaeuser, we offer positions with on-the-job training, continued growth potential and a career limited only by you. We continually strive to develop and promote talent from within while offering stable employment with excellent pay and benefits. Our manufacturing facilities are highly automated and utilize many leading edge technologies in the wood products industry.
- Support manufacturing by maximizing plant uptime and providing support for all facility systems in a safe manner, while contributing to corporate, plant, and departmental goals.
- Work with a team of electricians and millwrights to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical problems, deliver preventative and routine maintenance on plant equipment, create innovative solutions to complex issues, and work on capital projects.
- Perform maintenance tasks involving troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, and installations of equipment and production electrical systems with minimal supervision or direction.
- Responsible for the design, programming, implementation, troubleshooting, control and test of VFD based automation systems used in a wide array of equipment while working individually or in project team environment.
- Program and troubleshoot Allen Bradley/Rockwell PLC’s and Rockwell and HMI’s.
- Program, troubleshoot, and calibrate a variety of instruments including pressure, temperature and flow transmitters, density scanners, moisture detectors, load cells, encoders, and Fisher valves.
- Maintain data collection servers and communications.
- Install and troubleshoot communications related connectivity and PLC I/O field wiring.
- Maintain and troubleshoot backup generators and UPS system, spark and explosion detection/prevention system.
- Work with a diverse set of applications including: HMI/Visualization programs such as RSLinx, RSview,
- PanelView, FactoryTalk View. Fiber optics, CAT-6, media converters and AB industrial switches.
- Communication protocols such as EthernetIP, OPC, DeviceNet. Control systems including PLC5, Micrologix,
- ControlLogix, and I/O including digital and analog feedback & control.
- Virtualization software such as VMWare Player/Workstation and Hypervisor
- Associate’s Degree in E.E.T. or equivalent education OR minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Industrial Electrical
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in PLC control systems. Including electrical design, schematics and panel layout; programming drives, PLC’s and HMI’s required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) preferred
Post Application Requirements
Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen
Work Facts of Weyerhaeuser
Weyerhaeuser Working Hours
- Process Control Technician, Silviculture Forester, Maintenance Support Specialist, Production Supervisor, Journey Level Electrician/Instrumentation Longview Lumber, Industrial Electrician
Weyerhaeuser Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Weyerhaeuser to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Weyerhaeuser Jobs: Official Site.