WeWork Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, WeWork receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at WeWork can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
What it Means to Work Here
Our story begins with our spaces, where dreamers and go-getters come together to manifest our mantra: Create Your Life’s Work. We’re crafting a world where personal success is defined by more than just a bottom line—and we’re well on our way. But, to be frank, this isn’t any old summer stroll down Daisy Lane.
The challenge of bringing the world of work to new ground is that the road isn’t going to be paved. WeWork is a place where every day is a new adventure. We follow the path of most resistance, because we’re hungry for the satisfaction of conquering a new challenge. The best way to do that is as a team. We know we’re all in this together.
WeWork Job Opportunities & Application Process
WeWork receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in WeWork , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
About the Role
A Community Associate is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WeWork.
Goals and Objectives
- Illustrate WeWork’s core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service offerings
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community Manager to support the Community Team as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
Greeting /Point of Contact
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and check-in member guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Manage We Member check-ins and check-outs
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Be active on the WeWork member network
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
Events and Community Management
- Make posters for events
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Prepare newsletter
Building Operations and Management
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience
- Fielding and assigning requests submitted through Zendesk
- Manage keycard activations and bike room access requests where applicable
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept
- Ordering consumables
- Submit building receipts to the Community Lead and the Community Manager for expense reports
- Mail and Package responsibilities as needed
- Identify issues for escalation to the Community Lead and the Community Manager and document accordingly
Experience and Requirements
- College graduate with a four year degree preferred, but not required
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for WeWork’s mission and values
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Work Facts of WeWork
WeWork Working Hours
- Real Estate Counsel, Lead Web Development Instructor- Access Labs, Community Associate, Lead Web Development Instructor, Campus Director
WeWork Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest WeWork to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply WeWork Jobs: Official Site.