WestRock Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, WestRock receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at WestRock can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Everywhere you find WestRock, you’ll find the WestRock Foundation, which traces its origins back to 1953. Since then, the Foundation has granted more than $36 million in financial support. Our employees have also donated more than 572,000 hours of community service.
Whether we’re giving grants to arts and education programs or donating our own time through volunteerism, we’re building better communities in the regions where we do business.
WestRock Job Opportunities & Application Process
WestRock receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in WestRock, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Folder/Glue: Train to become a proficient, competent Folder/Gluer operator by working with and assisting current operators. Learn to competently make mechanical adjustments to folding/gluing machines to ensure cartons are properly folded and glued.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works with and assists folder/gluer operator with operation of folder/gluer machine in accordance with customer specifications and current Standard Operating Procedures with goal of learning to perform work independently.
- Works with and assists folder/gluer operator with make-ready, feeder, pre-fold, final fold and delivery with goal of learning to perform work independently.
- Assists with set up of glue system, bar code scanners and pack station with goal of learning to do work independently.
- Locates item for machines based on gluing schedule for machines.
- Maintains equipment and machine area.
- Ensures total quality of the job while in production.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must have basic personal computer skills.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must pass ruler test.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Customer Service Rep: The Customer Service Representative receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. Maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers and sales staff. Incumbents use knowledge of products and product availability to provide a communications link to the customer. Applies advanced skills to the position within assigned functional area. Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity. Assignments are broad in nature and generally require originality or ingenuity. Works under minimal supervision.
How you will impact WestRock.
- Records and processes orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone, and/or through customer personal contact.
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines.
- Suggests alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Checks and approves credit within established limitations, and confirms orders.
- Obtains resolution of routine customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Tracks warehouse inventories and replenishments.
- Attains pricing for any services and materials required for the manufacturing of customer’s item that must be manufactured at a different facility.
Work Facts of WestRock
WestRock Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Rep, Folder/Glue
WestRock Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest WestRock to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply WestRock Jobs: Official Site.