Westinghouse Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Westinghouse receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Westinghouse can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Westinghouse Electric Corporation was an American manufacturing company. It was founded on January 8, 1886, as Westinghouse Electric Company and later renamed Westinghouse Electric Corporation by its founder George Westinghouse (1846–1914). George Westinghouse had previously founded the Westinghouse Air Brake Company. The corporation purchased the CBS broadcasting company in 1995 and became the original CBS Corporation in 1997.
Westinghouse Job Opportunities & Application Process
Westinghouse receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Westinghouse, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Welding Services Field Engineer
Energize your career with WECTEC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none, and we’re proud of our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to our global customers’ success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Welding Services Field Engineer at our location in Waynesboro, GA. The Welding Services Field Engineer supports the implementation of the welding program at the Vogtle 3&4 Project. Position may be days or nights depending on project needs and schedule.
The NDE operator is the function to perform inspection NDE activities according to the job documentation. He/she is responsible to perform and document the activity step on records.
Analysis of the job documentation: Review of drawings, quality control plans, process procedures, test procedures, NDE procedures.
Documentation of Activities: NDE is responsible to write records of the job and forward to the quality control inspectors.
Perform inspection activities: NDE is responsible to perform inspection activities compared with the applicable documents.
Specific Desired Skills
- Graduated high school (three years);
- 0-3 years of experience on manufacturing industries of heavy carpentry or machining preferred on pressure vessels industries;
- Qualification according to ISO 9712 and ASNT/SNT-TC-1A preferred Qualification according to ISO 9712, ASNT/SNT-TC-1A and 97/23/CE (PED);
- Fabrication: The Fitter, position, align, fabricates and assembles metal products, using jigs, and hand tools, following drawings and layout specifications;
- Fabrication Quality: The Fitter verify conformance of work pieces to drawings and specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes;
- Fabrication Preparation: The Fitter by reading and understanding the documents (drawings, assembly sequences, WPS,…) assemble the fabricated structure and prepare the welding joints;
- Fabrication Movements: The Fitter moves parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes;
- Machine Operations: The Fitter sets up and operates fabricating machines such as rolling and forming, cutting, beveling, flame cutters, grinders, and drills, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components;
- CCR Assembly (if applicable): when required, especially for particular nuclear components (e.g. Steam Generators), the Fitter works in the CCR (Clean condition room) to assemble these nuclear components;
- Safety Compliance: Complies with company policy standards and procedures e.g. safety, quality, risk, security etc. applicable to the role.
Work Facts of Westinghouse
Westinghouse Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Westinghouse Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Westinghouse to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Westinghouse Jobs: Official Site.