Wellington Management Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Wellington Management receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Wellington Management can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Wellington you will find the entrepreneurial spirit of a small firm and the resources of a large organization. The result? A positive environment where talented professionals can thrive and grow.
BE PART OF OUR POSITIVE, DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
We combine a dedication to meeting our clients’ needs with a commitment to our people. Employment opportunities exist for early-career and experienced professionals, as well as graduate and undergraduate students. These include positions in portfolio management, research, trading, relationship management, marketing, technology, and other disciplines. Jobs may be based at any one of our locations worldwide.
Wellington Management Job Opportunities & Application Process
Wellington Management receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Wellington Management , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Enterprise Sourcing Analyst
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Lead, conduct, and/or support negotiations with suppliers to include drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of a variety of agreements across different business areas
- Work with vendors and internal clients to identify and research problems relevant to contractual obligations and develop corrective action plans to resolve
- Lead or assist with the coordination, development and management of the RFx process
- Lead or assist with the analysis and evaluation of proposals and recommendations by the RFx team
- Build relationships with vendor and internal stakeholders in order to identify opportunities to mitigate risk, create efficiencies, and lower costs
- Work with vendor and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance to requirements, quality and delivery performance, and to develop and continuously improve capabilities and service
- Help develop alternate sourcing strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and develop process improvement strategies
- Support third party risk management efforts
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years professional experience
- 5 years of contract negotiation experience (ability to negotiate contracts independently start to finish)
- Experience with Ariba contract management and sourcing modules a plus
- Proficient to advanced experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills – must be outgoing and assertive
- Strong reading comprehension and excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under aggressive deadlines while delivering superior customer service
- Ability to think strategically while also focusing on the details
- Self-motivated and works well independently; capable of taking iniative without prompting
- Strong problem solving techniques, including the ability to identify, research and resolve unfamiliar issues and ability to clearly communicate issues to key stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate across departments with a professional presence; proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationships at all levels within the organization
Work Facts of Wellington Management
Wellington Management Working Hours
- Client Analyst, Research Associate, Administrative Assistant, Senior Enterprise Sourcing Analyst, Lead Systems Analyst
Wellington Management Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Wellington Management to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Wellington Management Jobs: Official Site.