Volt Consulting Group Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Volt Consulting Group receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Volt Consulting Group can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Looking for More in Your Career? Start Here
At Volt Consulting Group, we know what a difference the right hire can make for a business, and we’re always interested in meeting talented people who can make a difference for us and our clients.
We provide workforce management services to leading organizations worldwide, and we are committed to delivering the highest quality service in our industry. If you have experience and expertise in workforce management, program management, or recruiting and want to join a proven team supporting leading-edge companies in a range of industry verticals, we want to talk with you.
Working for Volt, you will be part of a diverse, dynamic team driven by communication, collaboration, and success. You’ll work with innovative clients, learn from industry specialists, and gain exceptional career experience and opportunities. We never forget that the success of our business depends on the success of our employees, so we strive to promote a positive, supportive environment where every employee can thrive and grow.
Volt Consulting Group Job Opportunities & Application Process
Volt Consulting Group receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Volt Consulting Group, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Recruiting Manager will provide leadership in all commercial recruiting activity within a specified area and region. This includes hiring, managing and mentoring recruiters. The Recruiting Manager has the responsibility to create, maintain, and/or increase revenue while maintaining accountability for production and goal forecasts and to orchestrate a successful and profitable operation. The focus on this role is on Light Industrial, Clerical and Direct Hire business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, guide and ensure the quality of hiring and staffing of personnel. Coordinate and conduct annual performance/salary reviews. Ensure staff meets required metrics and address coaching and counseling issues of staff pro-actively following Volt’s practices.
- Lead and drive an effective candidate marketing strategy.
- Overall responsibility of effectiveness of recruiting efforts and strategizing on new and improved methods of attracting talent through contact with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Drive team to meet monthly activity requirements and direct margin expectations.
- Meet own performance metrics and requirements.
- Work in collaboration with sales to ensure sales and delivery is in collaboration with meeting customer’s requirements.
- Work with sales to build strong client relations and develop true partnership with the client.
- Collaborate on preparations for bids, proposals and presentations determining billing rates for customers to obtain optimum profitability.
- Utilize sales techniques to expand current business through turning client inquiries into job orders.
- Initiate and implement training practices for responsible staff, by vertical market.
- Follow up regularly with clients to maintain relationships, build knowledge of needs, and develop new business opportunities.
- Serve as point of escalation for field employee related issues, such as coaching, counseling and making determinations to end employees’ assignments and/or terminate their employment with Volt, as necessary.
- Serves as escalation point for client delivery issues that may arise.
- Communicate regularly with direct reports to help them develop recruiting strategies, and team member growth.
- Make business decisions that positively impact profitability.
- Use advanced features of databases to generate reports of current and past activity to identify business trends and drive new strategies to respond to new trends.
- Monitor and ensure the utilization of Volt policies and procedures.
- Implement motivational rewards and recognition programs for the Practice Area to maintain high level of motivation such as contests, Hall of Fame, etc.
- Engage in positive public relations, responsiveness and service in coordination with sales staff.
- Complete timely data entry of required data into Volt’s automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Foster teamwork both inter and intra divisionally
- Participate in networking organizations.
- Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting tools appropriate to the office to include: field employee pool, availability list, database searches, internet searches, resume searches, other job boards and organizations.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 3-5 years of staffing experience, preferably managing Light Industrial & Clerical business
- 3 years experience in a client service environment
- 3 years experience servicing and supporting accounts in a staffing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Work Facts of Volt Consulting Group
Volt Consulting Group Working Hours
- Business Development, Recruiter, Business Development Manager (Design & Technical Services), Proposal Writer, Account Executive, Recruiting Manager
Volt Consulting Group Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Volt Consulting Group to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Volt Consulting Group Jobs: Official Site.