Volkswagen Job Application Online
Volkswagen wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Volkswagen can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Volkswagen . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Volkswagen job.
Volkswagen Group, also called Volkswagen AG, major German automobile manufacturer, founded by the German government in 1937 to mass-produce a low-priced “people’s car.” Headquarters are in Wolfsburg, Germany. The company was originally operated by the German Labour Front (Deutsche Arbeitsfront), a Nazi organization.
Volkswagen Job Opportunities & Application Process
Volkswagen is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Calculation engineer (m / w / d) in the development of vehicle dynamics
Your work environment
The EFDD department is responsible for the development of the driving dynamics of all Volkswagen cars. The development is based on three fields of work: the subjective development in driving test, the development with objective measuring methods as well as the determination and development of driving characteristics in the driving dynamics simulation.
The three attributes of driving dynamics, driving and steering behavior as well as ride comfort are developed with the mentioned methods from the concept phase to the series.
For the optimal development of the driving dynamics the use of the virtual methods is of decisive importance, in order to ensure a high degree of maturity of the development already in early project phases and to minimize effort and costs.
- Create simulation models in Adams for the entire vehicle and subsystem such as axles, steering, and tires
- Performing calculations on the kinematics and elastokinematics of chassis
- Calculating driving maneuvers for driving dynamics
- Derive target values for components, systems and the entire vehicle
- Represent the driving dynamics characteristics in higher bodies
- University degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the calculation
- Practical experience with simulation tools (Matlab, Adams etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the chassis
The following interdisciplinary competencies distinguish you especially:
- High degree of teamwork
- High degree of initiative
- Enthusiasm for automobiles and especially the driving dynamics
Expert (m / w / d) for interpretation of law
Your work environment
In the Volkswagen Group, the Group function “Development of Technology – Legislation on Exhaust Gas and Consumption” performs essential tasks for the documentation and coordination of worldwide legal requirements of exhaust gas and consumption legislation. For the interpretation of exhaust gas legislation worldwide, a new employee is being sought in the team “Laws on exhaust gas and consumption”.
The tasks of the team include the detailed analysis of legal requirements, the development of a cross-brand understanding of requirements from exhaust and consumption legislation and the communication of these requirements within the group. Through close cooperation with various brands and areas, you gain a comprehensive insight into the interaction between various business units and the events of the Volkswagen Group.
- They steer and coordinate responses to queries and interpretations of aspects of emissions and consumption legislation within the department and between the Group brands
- You are responsible for and guide the internal process of reconciliation from initial content reconciliation to final documentation in internal systems
- As the process leader, you and your brand and region representatives are responsible for developing trend-setting decisions within the Group
- They prepare decision documents for submission and discussion in high-level corporate committees on topics related to emissions and consumption legislation in coordination with colleagues from the brands and regions
- Completed technical / graduate studies or a comparable qualification
- Experience in leading and moderating project teams
- Experience with voting and decision-making processes in internal committees
- Experience in presenting complex work results in decision-making bodies
- Enjoy working with complex texts and changing interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with exhaust and consumption legislation (national / international) is advantageous
- very good knowledge of English
- Very good MS Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Structured, precise and responsible work
- High comprehension, commitment, communication and team skills
Work Facts of Volkswagen
Volkswagen Working Hours
- Monday: 9:00am-8:00pm;
- Tuesday-Wednesday: 9:00am-6:00pm;
- Thusday: 9:00am-8:00pm;
- Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm;
- Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm;
- Closed Sunday
- Sales Associate, Mechanic, Manager, Finance, Detailing, Car Washing, Customer Service Representative
Volkswagen Printable Application Form
You can download Volkswagen printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Volkswagen Jobs: Official Site.