Vitamin Shoppe Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Vitamin Shoppe receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Vitamin Shoppe can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Vitamin Shoppe is an American, New Jersey-based retailer of nutritional supplements. It also operated three stores in Canadaunder the name VitaPath from January 2013 until March 2016. The company provides approximately 8,000 different SKUs of supplements through its retail stores and over 20,000 different SKUs of supplements through its retail websites.
Vitamin Shoppe Job Opportunities & Application Process
Vitamin Shoppe receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Vitamin Shoppe, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Health Enthusiast (Associate) is instrumental in providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers. This is accomplished through performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. Health Enthusiasts represent the Vitamin Shoppe brand to our customers. Health Enthusiasts must be courteous, efficient, and able to engage in selling techniques with customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position is essential to the environment of health and wellness that the Vitamin Shoppe Inc. represents.
The Key Holder position is responsible for providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers while performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. The Key Holder performs operational duties to run the retail store that includes opening/closing, ensuring store security, overseeing safety and assisting with escalated customer issues. The Key Holder represents the Vitamin Shoppe brand to our customers. Key Holders must be courteous, efficient, and able to hand sell to customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position supports the environment of health and wellness that the Vitamin Shoppe represents.
- Establish, model, and reinforce the Branded Customer Experience (customer service) and hand selling technique. Use product information, sampling and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them. Promptly serve customers, minimizing wait time. Coach and direct staff regarding model service, selling, and customer engagement behaviors.
- Drive sales by meeting and collaborating with the store team to understand, support and achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers and co-workers that fosters a positive work environment and embraces diversity.
- Promote growth and sales by creating and maintaining internal/external community outreach relationships within the local community. Establish an active sampling regimen through customer engagement.
- Lead and participate in learning and development activities (daily store meetings and product/online education) in order to provide optimal customer service. Complete Learning Path and Vitamin Shoppe University training activities in established timelines.
- Protect and maintain company assets and resources to include cash control, inventory, fixtures and physical facility to prevent theft, ensuring Loss Prevention standards. Maintain the confidentiality and security of sales records and operational reports. Ensure work environment is safe for both customers and health enthusiasts.
Vitamin Shoppe Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Vitamin Shoppe to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Vitamin Shoppe
Vitamin Shoppe Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Part-Time Sales Associate, Full-Time Sales Associate Key Holder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Field Human Resources Manager, Market Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Vitamin Shoppe Jobs: visit Official Site