Vitamin Shoppe Job Application Online
Vitamin Shoppe wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Vitamin Shoppe can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Vitamin Shoppe. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Vitamin Shoppe job.
The Vitamin Shoppe is an American, New Jersey-based retailer of nutritional supplements. It also operated three stores in Canadaunder the name VitaPath from January 2013 until March 2016. The company provides approximately 8,000 different SKUs of supplements through its retail stores and over 20,000 different SKUs of supplements through its retail websites.
Vitamin Shoppe Job Opportunities & Application Process
Vitamin Shoppe is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
The Health Enthusiast (Associate) is instrumental in providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers. This is accomplished through performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. Health Enthusiasts represent the Vitamin Shoppe brand to our customers. Health Enthusiasts must be courteous, efficient, and able to engage in selling techniques with customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position is essential to the environment of health and wellness that the Vitamin Shoppe Inc. represents.
The Key Holder position is responsible for providing an outstanding Branded Customer Experience (customer service) to customers while performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. The Key Holder performs operational duties to run the retail store that includes opening/closing, ensuring store security, overseeing safety and assisting with escalated customer issues. The Key Holder represents the Vitamin Shoppe brand to our customers. Key Holders must be courteous, efficient, and able to hand sell to customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded. This position supports the environment of health and wellness that the Vitamin Shoppe represents.
- Establish, model, and reinforce the Branded Customer Experience (customer service) and hand selling technique. Use product information, sampling and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them. Promptly serve customers, minimizing wait time. Coach and direct staff regarding model service, selling, and customer engagement behaviors.
- Drive sales by meeting and collaborating with the store team to understand, support and achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers and co-workers that fosters a positive work environment and embraces diversity.
- Promote growth and sales by creating and maintaining internal/external community outreach relationships within the local community. Establish an active sampling regimen through customer engagement.
- Lead and participate in learning and development activities (daily store meetings and product/online education) in order to provide optimal customer service. Complete Learning Path and Vitamin Shoppe University training activities in established timelines.
- Protect and maintain company assets and resources to include cash control, inventory, fixtures and physical facility to prevent theft, ensuring Loss Prevention standards. Maintain the confidentiality and security of sales records and operational reports. Ensure work environment is safe for both customers and health enthusiasts.
Work Facts of Vitamin Shoppe
Vitamin Shoppe Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Part-Time Sales Associate, Full-Time Sales Associate Key Holder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Field Human Resources Manager, Market Manager
Vitamin Shoppe Printable Application Form
You can download Vitamin Shoppe printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Vitamin Shoppe Jobs: Official Site.