Virgin America Job Application Online
Virgin America wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Virgin America can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open t o work at Virgin America. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Virgin America job.
Virgin America Inc. was an American airline that operated between 2007 and 2018, when it was integrated into Alaska Airlines. The airline primarily focused on operating low-fare service between cities on the West Coast and other major metropolitan areas, with higher quality service. It was headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area city of Burlingame, and operated domestic flights to major U.S. cities, primarily from hubs at San Francisco and Los Angeles as well as a smaller focus city operation at Love Field in Dallas.
Virgin America Job Opportunities & Application Process
Virgin America is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
- Assist marketing team on a wide range of projects including Email Marketing, Content Marketing and copy for Online Banner Advertising.
- Assist on traditional print copy tasks for Magazine Ads, Brochures, Flyers and presentations.
- Proofread work written by other teammates to assure it is on brand according to brand voice standards.
- Skilled storyteller that effectively crafts messages for a wide range of mediums.
- Results-driven creator committed to evolving and elevating content.
- Understand, shape and implement appropriate brand voice(s).
- Collaborate to understand business objectives and expectations to create elegant, user-friendly results.
- Monitor and promote emerging trends in content and marketing tactics.
- Clearly and efficiently communicates ideas and rationale to creative team and stakeholders.
- Exceptional proofreading skills.
- Actively participate in review sessions, brainstorms, concepting and development of work product working with Creative Services, Marketing, agency partners and business stakeholders.
- Present creative materials to agency’s creative team, management team and/or business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with agency team members and partners to produce powerful, culturally relevant and inherently sharable or actionable.
- Ensure all copy deadlines are met.
- Office environment with occasional travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
- 4+ years of experience at a creative or ad agency or in-house creative department (salaried or freelance), including experience with interactive experience and promotional marketing.
- Must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must be creative and able to follow guidelines to meet brand voice while being able to appeal to diverse audiences
- Must have CMS skills
- Must meet tight deadlines
- Must love travel and understand consumer travel motivation
Chief People Officer
Airport Team Member : An airport team member is mainly responsible for establishing relationships with customers and guiding travelers through the boarding process. Other essential duties are tagging luggage, processing registration information, issuing boarding passes, cleaning aircrafts. Moreover, airport team members are expected to report daily operations to supervisors, and brief flight crews on important information about weather, cargo, etc. As for the requirements, it is essential for candidates to have at least 2 years of experience in the field in order to get employed. During the hiring process, workers who have an experience in the airline industry may be one step further. Moreover, since employees may be asked to lift heavy objects, during the hiring process they should prove that they can. Having computer skills is also a plus. This position is available both full-time and part-time. As for the salary, they start up earning $11.00 per hour.
Flight Attendant : This is a customer-oriented position. It has some requirements such as physical stamina and interpersonal skills. Differrnt from other airlines, Virgin America has no restrictions on applicant height for flight attendant positions. This company is looking for employees who can show that they are friendly, energetic, and personable. They are mainly responsible for serving beverages, meals,retrieving pillows, headphones, and blankets for customers, explaining safety procedures, and seatbelt operation. As for the salary, they earn $52.000 per year.
Work Facts of Virgin America
- 16 years old
Virgin America Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Customer Service Representative, Ticket Agent, Ramp Agent, Baggage Handler, In-Flight Team Member, Flight Attendant, Pilot, Crew Scheduler, Airport Team Member, Recruiter, Aircraft Mechanic
Virgin America Printable Application Form
You can download Virgin America printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Virgin America Jobs: Official Site.