Veritas Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Veritas receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Veritas can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Why Join Us
Re-imagine data, and your future.
The incredible growth in captured data means organizations are rethinking and reshaping the way they manage and use this invaluable resource. It’s not simply the volume of data that presents a challenge — it’s where it lives and how it travels between private clouds, public clouds and back into the organization.
Veritas is the world’s only company providing a data management platform that addresses the core challenge for clients. Which makes our organization an incredibly exciting place to be — for the technologists who bring our products to life and the business professionals who drive our business forward.
Veritas Job Opportunities & Application Process
Veritas receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Veritas, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Global Strategic Account
The Account CTO is a senior role responsible for combining technical expertise with strategic business vision. Serves as a trusted advisor with both internal stakeholders and partners / industry leaders. Maintains a strong internal and external network of relationships and drives collaboration, enabling business goals.
- Technical advisory
- Market analysis & planning
- Business development
- Customer enablement
- Sales Coordination
- Partner Support
- Provides a level of technical expertise and technical closure for a specific solutions within an assigned strategic accounts and/or territories. Acts as a trusted advisor both internally and externally.
- Provides strategic technical roadmap to the customer and actively consults with the account team
- Coaches and develops team on technical aspects of solution and planning, including any technical training
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all Veritas products and clients current product portfolio
- Own the delivery of technical briefings for solutions and/products for external and internal customers/partners including proof of concepts/demonstrations when required.
Market analysis and planning:
- Works with team to understand current account coverage and align to strategic coverage needs
- Identifies opportunities within customer’s current product portfolio to grow the account
- Maintains product/solution expertise of market trends in aligned technology including detailed understanding of the competition and translates those learnings into strategies planned within accounts assigned
Business development & Opportunity Management:
- Translates customer business requirements into integrated technical solutions
- Develops client demos for custom solutions
- Communicates the Veritas technical value proposition to customer and runs the demo
- Leverages cross domain architects skills to create integrated solutions architectures
- Works with customer to finalize detail of proposed solution and drives to technical closure
- Takes leadership role in large/complex deals
- Reviews technical readiness plans
- Advises on the business value of technical skill development
- Drives win-win solutions and resolves conflicts
- Helps ensure profitability on complex, customized solutions
- Mentors and supports analysis of any partner goals, objectives and needs
Technical & Non-Technical Competencies
- Expert understanding of data management, security products (preferably Veritas’ products) including emerging products and how the products work together
- Experience developing customized solutions on products
- 7-10 years’ experience in technical role within data management, security industry (preferably with Veritas)
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
Management and communication:
- Highly skilled mentor and leader; able to coach and communicate internally and externally
- Expert in conflict resolution
- Able to translate strategy into technical objectives
Leadership and relationships:
- Viewed by team members as a strategic advisor
- Develops collaborative relationships at different levels within the organization
- Superior communication, particularly within the area of executive communications on technical matters
- Expert knowledge of customer’s business model
- Assists in solution creating and opportunity identification
- Expert understanding of Veritas vision and technology; effectively communicates Veritas value prop on solutions
- Expert negotiation skills and ability to drive value
- Ability to map technical and commercial value to longer term business goals within customer environment.
- Excellent presentation skills with experience of delivering and influencing at C level.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience in a Technical leadership role
- Degree educated with preference for MSc in Computer Science
- Proven track record of leading technology sales success
- Ability to influence effectively with key stakeholders
- Ability to present Veritas’ technical messaging to large and/or critical audiences
- Knowledge of Veritas’ portfolio and competitive technology
- Strong customer and partner network with focus on customer CTO/CISO community
- Regional GTM strategy definition capability
- Ability to represent Veritas’ in key industry groups
- Press, media and analyst engagement experience
- Project management
- Strong social media or industry brand
Work Facts of Veritas
Veritas Working Hours
- Strategic Account Manager, Global Strategic Account, Sr Payroll Analyst
Veritas Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Veritas to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Veritas Jobs: Official Site.