Vectra Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Vectra Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Vectra Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Vectra Bank Colorado
At Vectra Bank, we practice “proactive relationship banking.” Which means we get to know our clients well, and we use that knowledge to vigorously discover opportunities to grow their business. We’re passionate about helping clients who are passionate about their business, and our expert bankers serve them in 39 bank locations across the Rocky Mountain region.
Vectra combines sophistication with personalization to offer a truly unique service experience. As a Zions Bancorporation affiliate, Vectra offers every Vectra client – personal or business – the best of both worlds: a broad reach and depth of resources alongside an unparalleled one–to–one attention we pride ourselves in providing every day. We are large enough to count and small enough to care.
The Rocky Mountain air is a part of who we are, and we understand why families and businesses choose to grow, play and work here, and what they are all about. From day one, our mission has been to provide products and services designed to cultivate a healthy, thriving community throughout Colorado and New Mexico. Our bankers think creatively to shape custom financial solutions for those raising a family or creating the next great local business.
The first Vectra Bank opened its doors in 1988, and within 10 years had grown to include 17 banks in the Denver/Boulder area. In 1998, Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION) acquired the bank, increasing Vectra’s power and presence while maintaining its core relationship–centered culture. The Zions Bancorp group operates eight affiliates in 10 Western states and has long been recognized for its outstanding return to shareholders
Vectra Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
Vectra Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Vectra Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Vectra Bank Colorado needs your sales, networking and customer service skills. We are excited to offer an opportunity as a Branch Manager in our Boulder Broadway Branch to the right candidate.
We have a strong belief in our banking culture and ensuring that our Branch Managers are able to support our strategies and vision. We believe in fostering development and career progression from this position.
What are we looking for?
Our main focus in this role is supporting the branch with business development, operations expertise and a commitment to a great customer experience.
Simply stated, we want someone who will:
· Responsible for the expansion of existing business relationships (credits up to $250,000), the development of new business and calling on both new and existing clients
· Responsible for the retention and expansion of existing customer relationships and second line management of a retail services branch to achieve volume and profitability objectives for the Bank
· Develops and manages the annual budget for the branch
· Supports and upholds employment policies including EEOC and Affirmative Action, bank and branch goals, objectives and regulations
· The focus of this position is business development with approximately 75% of time spent on outside sales
· Is familiar and complies with applicable company policies and all banking regulations including, but not limited to BSA, USA Patriot/CIP requirements, AML and other regulations
· Other duties as assigned
Who should apply?
Those who have:
· Requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field with 3-5 years experience in a branch supervisory or management position (CSM or Branch Manager) to include business development/sales experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualification
· Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
· Knowledge of banking industry, products, customer service and management skills
This position requires Federal Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in accordance with the SAFE act. No expertise required, bank will provide.
In addition to the qualifications necessary, it is just as important to us that we hire someone who is passionate about people, and believes in the value they provide by making a difference in the place they work. We need someone who is proactive, who has a great attitude, who isn’t afraid to think critically and collaborate on ideas. We want to enhance our success and work with professional people that are inspired to achieve this branch’s initiatives!
Work Facts of Vectra Bank
Vectra Bank WVectra Bankg Hours
- Mortgage Lender, Bankcard Account Manager, Business Analyst, Client Account Manager, Information Security Analyst, Relationship Banker, Teller, Banker
Vectra Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Vectra Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Vectra Bank Jobs: Official Site.