VCA Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, VCA receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at VCA can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
- Founded in 1986, medical excellence and positive patient outcomes have remained our main focus for almost 30 years
- Almost 700 Animal Hospitals in 41 states and 4 Canadian Provinces
- Over 80 Hospitals providing Specialty care
- Just under 4,000 DVMs including over 400 Specialists
- Opportunities to participate in VCA Charities events and efforts
- Free boarding at VCA Hospitals for pets impacted by natural disasters
- We provide nutritious pet food to low-income families
- We now have 22 VCA Pet Food Pantry locations in 2 countries and have served over 1 million pet meals to pets of homeless individuals
- VCA Charities partners with human and animal rescue groups to give back to those in need
VCA Job Opportunities & Application Process
VCA receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in VCA , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Bradshaw Animal Hospital is a well-established, 24-hour general and emergency practice in Elk Grove, California.
We are seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join our team. Interest in both Emergency and General Practice medicine desired.
In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets’ lives.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
• Robust Clinical Studies program.
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
• Generous CE allowance.
• Opportunity to teach and mentor.
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
• Professional Liability coverage.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
Physical Demands: Work is generally performed in an office environment. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
Work Facts of VCA
VCA Working Hours
- Associate Veterinarian, Medical Director, Veterinary Assisitant, Hospital Manager, Relief Veterinarian
VCA Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest VCA to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply VCA Jobs: Official Site.