Vanderbilt University Medical Center Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Vanderbilt University Medical Center receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) is a medical provider with multiple hospitals in Nashville, Tennessee, as well as clinics and facilities throughout Middle Tennessee. VUMC is an independent non-profit organization, but maintains academic affiliations with Vanderbilt University.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Job Opportunities & Application Process
Vanderbilt University Medical Center receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Vanderbilt University Medical Center, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Lead Administrative Assistant: This role serves as a primary resource for daily operations and provides administrative and business support to complex area(s), independently. Additional responsibilities include serving as a liaison with internal/external groups. For more information regarding the physical requirements and environmental conditions for this job, please click here.
- Performs key administrative functions which may include serving as representative of the organizational area.
- Proactively facilitates and manages administrative functions.
- Supports and coordinates area initiatives.
- Compiles data, analyzes information and summarizes findings in support of an area.
- Analyzes and prepares budgetary data.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
Surgery Scheduling Specialist: Coordinates with patients, physicians and operating room to schedule surgeries with minimal guidance. Facilitates efficient workflow, supports appropriate use of technology, and fosters effective communication.
Preferred Education, Skills, and experiences:
- Strong customer service experience is critical for this position
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to get the job done and maintain a smooth clinic flow
- Team player
- Medical office / clinic experience highly desired
- Internal candidates preferred
- Familiar with eStar and EPIC
Sr. Administrative Assistant: This position provides a wide range of administrative and academic support for the Molecular Pathogenesis Division in Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, able to multi-task, function independently with minimal guidance and also work on team projects.
- Provide support for multiple academic programs and seminar series. Duties may include room scheduling, purchasing, travel arrangements for invited speakers, assistance with course preparations and course evaluations, maintain databases and list serves, act as CME coordinator for CME credits, distribution of seminar and division information and coordination for journal clubs, chalk talks, and happy hours.
- Manage alumni database and maintain connections
- Provide support for faculty, post-doc, and graduate student initiatives
- Liaison with VU graduate education personnel, media support services, VU and VUMC conference scheduling, and other departments within VU and VUMC
Work Facts of Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sr. Administrative Assistant, Surgery Scheduling Specialist, Lead Administrative Assistant
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Vanderbilt University Medical Center to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Vanderbilt University Medical Center Jobs: Official Site.