Vail Resorts Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Vail Resorts receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Vail Resorts can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Vail Resorts was founded as Vail Associates Ltd. by Pete Seibert (former WWII 10th Mountain Division ski trooper) and Earl Eaton in the early 1960s. Earl and Peter were both ski patrol guides at Aspen when they shared their dream of finding the “next great ski mountain”. Earl, a lifelong resident and son of pioneer families in the area lead Peter to the area in March 1957. Peter set off to secure financing and Earl engineered the early lifts.
Vail Resorts Job Opportunities & Application Process
Vail Resorts receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Vail Resorts, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Driver is responsible for driving merchandise and skis to stores. Responsible for delivering world-class guest service when interacting with guests.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Travel between stores, specified locations, load and unload daily inventory into company vehicle
- Account for all merchandise via a delivery log system
- Operate and maintain standard tools including hand tools, dolly carts, motorized equipment
- Ensure all necessary tools and supplies are kept in stock and safely locked in authorized location
- Document and follow all driving and delivery procedures
- Elevate any safety issues to Management that may occur at a store or designated drop off/pick up locations in a timely manner to ensure that there is neither a loss to the company, or uncontrollable situation with a customer or associate
- Must possess an unexpired U.S. driver’s license – required
- High School diploma or equivalent – required
- Knowledge of local properties or the ability to learn locations quickly
- English fluency – required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends
- Attention to detail
- Safety Conscious
Manages and organizes guest vehicle keys. Records and responds to all radio contact for valet, bell, and door staff. Operates the Property Management System for daily duties including: billing, general guest information, and updating current arrival / departure figures. Completes daily checklist of responsibilities.
- Records and responds to all radio calls
- manages and organizes vehicle keys
- Uses a computer operating system to input guest vehicle information to there reservation
- Tracks and updates guest information and current arrival and departure numbers.
- Prefomes key audit at beginning and end of shift.
- Comunicates closely with bell, door, and valet stafe
- Accepts and records money for daily vehicles
- Updates Group info sheet
- Charges and Records Hot Ticket vehicles
- Completes Daily Checklist
- To ensure the Clubhouse, lobby, restrooms, back of the house and equipment are clean and maintained.
- Maintains and cleans front lobby, club room, locker room and rest rooms.
- Sweeps, mops and vacuums all interior spaces.
- Cleans rest room floors, counters , mirrors, toilets, and urinals as directed.
- Stocks and maintains cleaning supplies, in a safe manner and uses proper mixing techniques as instructed.
- Transports and stocks club linen and towels.
- Removes Trash and recycles.
- Cleans ceiling vents.
- Cleans locker drain trays.
- Changes light bulbs, performs minor maintenance as trained.
- Complies with facility usage policies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related directions as needed.
- Addresses members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists with members/guests requests.
- Participates in all mandatory staff meetings and trainings.
- Performs special requests as directed by club managers.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds, bend, reach, twist, stand, walk, sit – required.
Work Facts of Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Driver, Cashier, Housekeeper
Vail Resorts Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Vail Resorts to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Vail Resorts Jobs: Official Site.