UTC Aerospace Systems Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, UTC Aerospace Systems receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at UTC Aerospace Systems can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defence products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in August 2012 when parent United Technologies Corporation merged their existing subsidiary Hamilton Sundstrand with the newly-acquired Goodrich Corporation.
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Opportunities & Application Process
UTC Aerospace Systems receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in UTC Aerospace Systems, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Repair and Overhaul Engineer
- Review engineering specifications, orders, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and related information to maintain current knowledge of repair and overhaul methods, procedures, and activities.
- Establish and maintain Engineering Work Instructions and Bills of Material for new and existing programs.
- Work as a Value Stream team member and provide technical support as required.
- Liaise with Quality Control, Material, Production and other department personnel to provide the technical support needed to resolve issues on shop floor.
- Participate in the planning of repair and overhaul methods.
- Interpret engineering drawings and facilitate new drawings or correction of errors on drawings and documents, as identified during repair and overhaul operations.
Senior Material Planner
- Responsible for the planning and purchasing of spare parts and rework parts to ensure adequacy to meet turnaround time of customers.
- Control inventory level by ordering the right mix of spares, by taking into account the level of customers’ input and the lead times of the vendors.
- Liaise with vendors and OEMs to follow up on delivery status of spares purchases and to expedite deliveries via phone calls outside working hours, where necessary.
- Source and develop a pool of alternative vendors for purchase of stocks with a view to reduce costs and lead-time.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- 6 months Prior shipping/receiving experience
- Capable of performing basic mathematical calculations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient and accurate data entry
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to work as a team member
Work Facts of UTC Aerospace Systems
UTC Aerospace Systems Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
UTC Aerospace Systems Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest UTC Aerospace Systems to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply UTC Aerospace Systems Jobs: Official Site.