US Marine Corps Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, US Marine Corps receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at US Marine Corps can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
To be a marine, you gotta have faith. The United States Marine Corps’ motto, Semper Fidelis, Latin for always faithful, reflects service members’ dedication to each other, their corps, and their country. The Marine Corps has two missions: make Marines and win battles. The military branch operates artillery, aviation, expeditionary, and infantry units. It has four divisions and works out of about 35 bases and stations in the US and Japan. It is the smallest of the military branches with just more than 202,000 active duty personnel and some 40,000 reservists. The Marine Corps traces its roots to the American Revolution and 1775, when the Continental Marines was formed.
US Marine Corps Job Opportunities & Application Process
US Marine Corps receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in US Marine Corps, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Lawyer – Attorney
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physically fit – Meet the Marine Corps physical fitness, height, and weight standards
- LSAT score of 150 or above
- Bar certified or in the process of taking the exam in any state
- US Citizen
- Less than 33 years old
Work Facts of US Marine Corps
US Marine Corps Working Hours
- Lawyer – Attorney, Flute and Piccolo Instrumentalist
US Marine Corps Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest US Marine Corps to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply US Marine Corps Jobs: Official Site.