University of South Florida Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, University of South Florida receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at University of South Florida can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The University of South Florida, also known as USF, is an American metropolitan public research university in Tampa, Florida, United States. USF is also a member institution of the State University System of Florida. Founded in 1956, USF is the fourth-largest public university in the state of Florida, with an enrollment of 48,373 as of the 2014–2015 academic year. The USF system has three institutions: USF Tampa, USF St. Petersburg and USF Sarasota-Manatee.
University of South Florida Job Opportunities & Application Process
University of South Florida receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in University of South Florida, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Health Financial Aid Advisor: This position is under the supervision of the Associate Director of Financial Aid at USF Health. The advisor will be a member of the team of financial aid advisors providing services to all students of USF Health. The primary responsibility processing of aid for DPT and MD students but will provide services to all colleges at USF Health.
The Financial Aid Advisor provides direct guidance and counseling services for potential and current students and interprets regulations, reviews petitions for extenuating circumstances and adjusting awards as determined necessary to comply with federal, state and university policy. The advisor also conducts financial aid and financial literacy workshops for students, staff, parents, and the community at large. This position oversees the daily processing of all documents submitted to the office through the use of a digital imaging system. This position requires considerable contact with potential and current students through individual interviews, group meetings and workshops. This contact requires demonstrated human relations and communication skills. The advisor is expected to possess extensive knowledge about college, state, and federal policies and laws related to financial aid. The advisor must be able to respond effectively to potential students who may be confused or demanding.
Teaching Laboratory Specialist: The Department of Chemistry in the College of Arts and Sciences in seeking an individual to serve as a member of teaching laboratory team in the position of a Teaching Laboratory Specialist. This position provides support to the faculty and instructional staff in teaching labs of our General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry curriculum. Knowledge of the basic concepts and principles of the physical or natural sciences. Knowledge of the procedures, equipment and material used in laboratory testing and analysis. Knowledge of basic arithmetic. Skill in the use of laboratory equipment and materials. Ability to collect, record and analyze lab data, ability to understand and follow technical instructions relating to lab testing and analysis. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments. Ability to prepare and maintain laboratory documentation data. Ability to perform basic arithmetical calculations.
The person in this role serves as the point of contact for the graduate assistants and students during lab sessions. Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of reagents and setting up of equipment for the use by students
- Distribution and return of equipment needed in the labs
- Demonstration of the instruments that are utilized
- Providing the necessary information for the teaching assistants
- Enforcement of safety codes
- Accident reporting
- Maintenance of records of lost or damaged equipment by the students
Administrative Specialist: Exercising a high level of independent judgment and decision making, this position provides administrative support of five faculty and two support staff employees, as well as oversight of the budgets and contracts within the Division of Genetics. This position will serves as liaison with other units in the Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, the University, outside health care organizations, the community and funding sponsors. Maintain departmental HIPPA compliance. Use of University Systems such as Coda, PCIS, Cognos and Allscripts.
- To relieve Division Chief of administrative details, this position coordinates the operations of the Pediatric Division of Genetics establishing priorities and developing procedures for efficient and effective operations. This includes clerical duties, email and telephone support, transcriptions, data preparation and entry, statistical reporting, and meeting/conference coordination. Assists with patient phone calls regarding Newborn screen follow up programs thru CMS. Maintain office inventory, order supplies/equipment as needed within budgetary constraints. Attend meetings as required. Handle personnel and payroll matters for Division. Use of USF Health Systems.
- Manage clinical activities of the Division including scheduling and registration for prenatal, preconceptual and cancer counseling and CMS outreach clinic patients. Check in patients, verify insurance coverage/authorization for services, collect and post co-payments/charges. Be familiar with Medicaid, Medicare and insurance policies relevant to genetic billing. Track consults for multiple clinical sites (i.e. St Joseph’s Hospital, St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital, TGH, UCH) and ensure proper billing.
Work Facts of University of South Florida
University of South Florida Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
University of South Florida Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest University of South Florida to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply University of South Florida Jobs: Official Site.