University of Missouri Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, University of Missouri receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at University of Missouri can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The University of Missouri is a public, land-grant research university in Columbia, Missouri. It was founded in 1839 as the first public institution of higher education west of the Mississippi River. As the state’s largest university, it enrolled 30,870 students in 2017, offering over 300 degree programs in 20 academic colleges.
University of Missouri Job Opportunities & Application Process
University of Missouri receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in University of Missouri, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Account Executive, Ticket Sales
Responsibilities: • Sell Football and Men’s and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
- Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
- Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
Executive Staff Assistant: The Office of Medical Education has an opening for an executive staff assistant. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendars for associate deans.
- Assist in the development and updating of evaluation processes including material/document preparation, data collection, manual data entry, proofing of comments, generation of routine reports and adherence to standards used in the evaluation processes. Assist in graphical display of information for internal and external presentations. Coordinate sharing of information with departments and educational directors within the School of Medicine. Provide summary reports to associate deans to analyze the continuous improvement of the curriculum and evaluation processes.
- Screen student requests to see associate deans – determine the urgency and needs of students. Make decision on next step (i.e., appointment scheduled, correspond by e-mail)
- Actively contribute to the educational team to accomplish the work of the office. This position offers the applicant the ability to develop and implement new information systems and to balance the information-rich activities in collaboration with energetic medical students, residents, and faculty.
- Screen inquiries from faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide staff support for faculty-led curriculum/evaluation, and educational continuous improvement work teams.
- Staff support/management of the School of Medicine Curriculum Board. The Curriculum Board is the School’s governing body which oversees all school academic programs and curriculum. Responsibilities include reporting to adhere to the accreditation requirements for the school in order to maintain accreditation as a School of Medicine, coordination with Curriculum Board chair, organizing and facilitating the preparation and implementation of the monthly Board meetings, produce minutes of meetings, support and monitoring of the Board’s subcommittees, ensure successful governance of the academic programs.
- Coordinate travel arrangements to national and international meetings for associate deans and staff.
Salary Range: $16.92- $23.80/hour
Work Facts of University of Missouri
University of Missouri Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Account Executive, Ticket Sales, Executive Staff Assistant
University of Missouri Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest University of Missouri to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply University of Missouri Jobs: Official Site.