Unilever Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Unilever receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Unilever can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
With over 400 brands in over 100 countries around the world, there’s no limit to your global career prospects at Unilever. Browse our opportunities below to see where you could join us.
Unilever Job Opportunities & Application Process
Unilever receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Unilever, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Associate Demand Planning Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly S&OP process, identifying best practices and disseminating them to colleagues.
- Manage and monitor the sales demand planning impacts through the planning horizon via continuous review and assessment of the demand management forecast.
- Drive forecasting improvements to meet targets for key products and packs, taking responsibility for training and development of colleagues in this area.
- Develop, modify, and communicate the short and long range demand plan to Supply Planning. This role functions as the pivotal communication point for supply and service constraints between supply and the business team.
- Actively work with Customer Development, Brand Building/Development, Supply Planning, Customer Supply Chain teams as well as the other members of their own team to proactively take actions that deliver business results.
- Provide input to the requirement planner for all aspects of Demand Planning related to the delivery of projects that support growth objectives, innovation, cost reductions, operational efficiency improvements, and reduce business waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Planning, Engineering or Mathematical fields.
- A minimum of 3-6 years’ experience with fast moving consumer goods Company
- Operational Process Planning a plus
- Experience with SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimizer ) & ECC preferred
APICS a plus.
- Strong communication and leadership skills a must
- Team Commitment is essential to this position.
- Strong quantification and analytical skills in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to be flexible and work in agile areas a must
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft project
Education Sales Manager
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- You’re a born leader: you will develop, communicate and deploy color sales strategy to ensure the Education Sales Coordinators are able to effectively obtain play dates with new salons and develop existing relationships.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: you have a passion for winning. You will liaise with a number of different departments to ensure effective and efficient deployment, so the needs of the business are met.
- You’re a story teller: you will attend customer meetings to develop bespoke programs and execute on the plans.
- You’re a teacher: you will lead the development of educational materials and our teams are able to effectively communicate and teach.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- You are currently a licensed cosmetologist
- 5+ years’ experience in the professional salon business
- Technical fluency in professional hair color, hair care & styling and general hair concepts
- Ability to plan, develop and adhere to budgets for all field training and education activity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to travel 70% of the time
- Capable of working independently with flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Action oriented and strong time management skills
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability
Work Facts of Unilever
Unilever Working Hours
- Associate Demand Planning Manager, E-Commerce Associate Brand Manager–Seventh Generation, Education Sales Manager – TIGI
Unilever Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Unilever to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Unilever Jobs: Official Site.