Under Armour Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Under Armour receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Under Armour can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Under Armour
It all started in 1995 when Kevin Plank, then the special teams captain on the University of Maryland football team, noticed that the cotton T-shirts he and his teammates wore underneath their pads were always soaked and heavy with sweat.
“There has to be something better,” he thought. He didn’t realize it then, but that one, simple statement would soon launch the performance apparel industry.
After graduation, he set out to make a superior T–shirt—one that stayed light in even the nastiest heat. After driving through the night to New York’s famous garment district for fabric samples, Plank built his first prototype, which he then gave to his Maryland teammates and friends who’d gone on to play in the NFL. With their feedback, he went back to work, quickly emerging with a revolutionary new T-shirt built from microfibers that wicked moisture and kept athletes cool, dry, and light.
Under Armour Job Opportunities & Application Process
Under Armour receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Under Armour, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Timely and accurate loading of tractor-trailer trucks
- Responsible general housekeeping to ensure our warehouse standards are met in a safe and professional manner. This may include sweeping, consolidation of product, facility maintenance, organizing product and other tasks as necessary
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories
- Ensure safe operation of a forklift
WHAT DOES UA NEED FROM ME?
- 1-2 years of forklift and warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. as needed
- High School diploma (or GED)
- Pallet jack and cherry picker experience is preferred
Work Facts of Under Armour
Under Armour Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-8:00pm;
- Sunday: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Sales Associate, Stock Room Associate, Merchandise Handler, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Manager In Training, Graphic Designer, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Assistant Controller, Payroll Specialist, Creative Director, Designer, Account Marketing Manager, Media Designer, Tester, Sales Activist, Distribution Recruiter, Application Support Analyst, Architect, Demand Analyst, Footwear Planner, Sales Planner, Product Liner Manager, Master Scheduler, Integrity Lab Technician, Merchant, Sales Director
Under Armour Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Under Armour to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Under Armour Jobs: Official Site