UMass Medical School Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, UMass Medical School receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at UMass Medical School can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Your life’s work is more than a career. It’s an expression of your intellect, skill and drive – and at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, you’ll find the challenges and opportunities that can turn your next career step into the experience of a lifetime. As an academic health sciences leader, our national reputation for groundbreaking education, research and health care, provides intellectual and professional challenges that can advance your life’s work to new heights.
At UMass Medical School, Commonwealth Medicine and MassBiologics, our commitment to excellence, diversity, competitive benefits, and work-life integration will allow you to build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to positively impact the health of people around the globe.
Explore your possibilities and advance with us. Take the first step forward with the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
UMass Medical School Job Opportunities & Application Process
UMass Medical School receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in UMass Medical School , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assoc Medicaid Analyst
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Director or designee, the Associate School-based Medicaid Analyst performs complex and varied financial and administrative functions in support of RMTS coding projects, School-based Medicaid claiming processes and general operations, which require a high degree of independent action and the setting of priorities and procedures for accomplishing tasks. Also participates as a member of project and claiming teams.
- Perform all activities related to billing, claim generation and claim reconciliation to ensure high quality, effective, efficient and valid billing and claiming outcomes.
- Notify senior staff of discrepancies and recommended action steps on a timely basis and assist in the preparation of needed summary reports
- Identify, review and analyze discrepancies and/or provide data and prepare documentation to ensure accurate claiming
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets, databases and/or systems to track and monitor relevant claims data and prepare needed reports and summaries for management review. Assist in the gathering of data and information in order to prepare ad hoc and other reports as needed. Also maintain all forms of claim and volume data used for tracking and reporting.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with school-based Medicaid staff and others by responding to requests for information in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Independently implement and manage tasks in accordance with departmental objectives, including developing and maintaining project plans and time schedules, and reviewing pertinent correspondence, communications and other background materials on a timely basis to ensure that projects and operations remain on track.
- Perform other related duties as directed, including participating as a member of project and claiming teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent and one year of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to review, research, assess and interpret healthcare billing and claiming information as typically acquired
- Ability to design and program spreadsheets, databases, or custom reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills needed to present or communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must possess strong organizational skills, the ability to establish priorities, and resolve problems independently
- Ability to maintain complex records and prepare periodic complex financial reports as assigned
- Demonstrates investigation skills and initiative, judgment and discretion
Work Facts of UMass Medical School
UMass Medical School Working Hours
- Accounts Receivable/General Ledger Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Director, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Grants & Contracts Administration, Assoc Medicaid Analyst
UMass Medical School Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest UMass Medical School to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply UMass Medical School Jobs: Official Site.