Uline Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Uline receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Uline can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Uline is a family-owned distributor of shipping and industrial supplies with operations in the US, Canada and Mexico. Uline was founded in 1980 when Liz and Dick Uihlein started the company from their basement. Its first product was the H-101 carton sizer.
Uline Job Opportunities & Application Process
Uline receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Uline, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Pick, pack and release orders.
- Ensure order accuracy.
- Report to Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Management team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail / time management.
Customer Service Representative
HOURS: Candidate must be flexible. Can range between 8 AM to 11 PM. Saturday OR Sunday availability required after training.
- Guide customers through their order and process them in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with positive, friendly customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline’s website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet our customers’ needs.
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Submit quotes for high-quantity orders and custom items.
- Bachelor’s degree, or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience, required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
Uline Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Uline to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Uline
Uline Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Dishwasher, Customer Service Representative, Warehouse Associate, Café Attendant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Uline Jobs: Official Site.