UBS Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, UBS receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at UBS can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Welcome to UBS Careers
We strive for excellence in all we do, and this begins with our employees. It is fundamental to our success to hire highly talented individuals, help them develop, and effectively leverage their skills to meet our clients’ evolving needs.
Therefore, we look for talents with integrity, drive, experience, and the ability to have a positive impact who will help us further transform into a company that creates superior value for its clients, employees and shareholders.
We are committed to investing in our people and to furthering our reputation as a leading employer.
UBS Job Opportunities & Application Process
UBS receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in UBS, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
OpsCenter Systems Analyst
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Provide an end user workspace platform based on leading edge Virtual Desktop infrastructure (VDI)
– Support customers leveraging a diverse mixture of virtual desktop “terminals” including thin clients, desktops, laptops, BYOD devices both inside and outside of UBS locations globally, as well as tablets and smartphones.
– Monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server, software, and hardware issues
– Analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
– Proactively respond and provide support to escalations from level 1 support teams
– Collaborate with partners across the VDI Workspace team on problem management, escalation and major incidents.
– Review and collaboratively create new run books for Level 2 team
– Have occasional flexibility to work in shifts outside the normal regional business hours
– Continue to develop your capabilities, find opportunities to expand your knowledge and expertise, be empowered to provide outstanding customer service in an environment which supports innovation and encourages personal growth and development
You’ll be working in the L2 Global Hosted Services operations team. We are responsible for infrastructure support, infrastructure changes, service improvements, and ongoing maintenance of the GHS platforms which include a diverse set of technologies which enable our customers to access their work VDI sessions from Any Device, Any Location, to use Any Business Application
Your experience and skills
– The ideal candidate should have excellent client liaison, documentation and technical skills and is capable of working in a global environment across multiple time zones:
– Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Windows desktop in a VDI environment.
– Clear understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
– Minimum 5 years ITSM experience, ideally with ServiceNow.
– Exposure to and understanding of Citrix XenDesktop 7.6x including Citrix Director, Citrix PVS & Citrix Storefront.
– Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Citrix Receiver, leveraging Citrix Director to address any BYOD issues.
– Experience with AppSense for profile management.
– Understanding of Windows SCCM, FIM and Windows App-V.
– Clear understanding and exposure to VMware vSphere virtualization with enterprise storage (vCentre, VUM, SSO, ESXi)
– Experience using VMware vROPS.
– Use of Lakeside Systrack dashboards.
– Clear technical understanding of Windows Server infrastructure and Active Directory.
– Experience with HP Server On-board Administrator and Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).
– Experience with Dell’s Chassis Management Controller (CMC) and Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)
– Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting. (Optional)
– Good command of the English language, verbally and written.
– Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
– Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– Motivated, self-directed and driven
– Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Work Facts of UBS
UBS Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Sales Trader, Fixed Income Service Desk Specialist, Branch Analyst
UBS Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest UBS to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply UBS Jobs: Official Site.