UBM Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, UBM receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at UBM can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Careers at UBM
With nearly 4,000 colleagues and growing, delivering over 300 events each year in more than 20 countries, we offer a diverse and impressive range of global opportunities. Working across disciplines, markets and continents with extensive development and training, we have the flexibility to take your career in the direction you choose.
Whatever your profession or industry background, if you’re attracted to the adrenaline rush of putting on a show and the satisfaction of seeing your clients engaged and energised, there’s no better place to work.
As one of our global family you can shape the environments and experiences that enable business to flourish. You can shape your own career. You can be part of a team that puts on inspiring shows. You can be part of UBM. We’ll see you there.
UBM Job Opportunities & Application Process
UBM receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in UBM, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Digital Marketing Specialist
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for executing tactical digital marketing efforts in support of the marketing plan for each event/brand/vertical market.
- Works with Marketing Director to communicate the unique value proposition, event specific opportunities, and to drive attendee acquisition.
- Works with Marketing Director and Marketing Copywriter to communicate the unique messaging for each brand/event, and ensure consistency across brands and marketing channels as appropriate.
- Works with Marketing Director, Marketing Automation Specialist and Marketing Copywriter to develop email campaigns to nurture new leads, help promote the event, engage with customers throughout the year, etc.
- Works with marketing peers to manage tracking, reporting and optimization of campaigns and marketing channel efforts.
- Assist with the segmentation process for all events, tracks and reports on performance working with cross functional teams.
- Support marketing campaigns with the goal to increase attendee revenue through strategic & innovative initiatives including (but not limited to) speakers, associational partnership and experiential marketing activities.
- Ensure that all aspects of the marketing campaigns accurately reflect event positioning and are executed on schedule and on budget (with an understanding of marketing spend by channel)
- Responsible for ongoing updates and maintenance of event web sites and internal event systems
- Assist in asset/collateral development such as emails, landing pages, VIP invites, print adverts, direct mail, etc.
Assists with the post event survey process, execution and reporting.
- Additional responsibilities as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience, digital marketing a plus
- Ability to succeed in a in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, and high energy and team oriented
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, InMotion, Workfront preferred
- High attention to detail, specifically grammar and a good eye for proofreading
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Hands-on experience with at least one End-to-End marketing execution or analytics tool, such as Eloqua,
- Google Analytics, Tableau (or comparable apps)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some travel required.
Work Facts of UBM
UBM Working Hours
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Senior Marketing Manager, Associate Editor
UBM Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest UBM to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply UBM Jobs: Official Site.