Uber Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Uber receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Uber can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Building something big together
We’re building something people use every day. From how you get home from work, to how you eat meals, or how you move huge shipments of absolutely anything, the work we contribute moves the world a few steps forward. And that’s one of the best parts about working here—knowing that the work you do helps shape the future.
And getting to that bright future means solving some of the most difficult problems of the present. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of love, and support from colleagues all over the world. At Uber, we have brought together a world-class collective of problem-solvers. And we all fundamentally understand that tough challenges help us personally grow the most. That’s why we wholeheartedly believe in learning by doing—and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience. Because if it helps you grow, then we all grow.
Uber Job Opportunities & Application Process
Uber receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Uber, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
(Senior) Software Engineer, Monitoring & Analytics, uMetal
What You’ll Do
The Software Platform team is looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer to help design, develop, and deliver next-generation monitoring & analytics solutions that will be leveraged by the teams managing Uber’s global infrastructure daily. The team is looking for someone with a passion for building distributed systems to collect and process data at scale. If you value simplicity, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and are excited to learn, we’d like to talk to you.
What You’ll Need
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. Masters/Ph.D. preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Solid background in multiple programming languages, e.g. Go, Java, Python or C/C++.
- Passion for building distributed systems at hyper scale. Experience with monitoring & analytics a plus.
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure & operations, as well as knowledge of networking technologies a plus.
- Experience with low-latency data streaming & processing at scale, including collecting metrics, building data pipelines and delivering analytics for real-time and batch processing.
- Prior experience with network monitoring technologies such as SNMP, Netflow, Flow analysis, streaming telemetry, OpenConfig is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to write detailed design documents.
- You have a knack for helping the team grow by inspiring and mentoring less-experienced engineers.
Work Facts of Uber
Uber Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- UberX Driver, Uber Black Driver, Uber SUV Driver, Uber LUX Driver
Uber Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Uber to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Uber Jobs: Official Site.