Uber Eats Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Uber Eats receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Uber Eats can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Uber Eats (previously stylized as UberEATS) is an American online food ordering and delivery platform launched by Uber in 2014 and based in San Francisco, California. It partners with restaurants in dozens of cities around the world. Ordering can be done on their website or with a smartphone/tablet application . The website claims a delivery time of 30 minutes or less.
Uber Eats Job Opportunities & Application Process
Uber Eats receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Uber Eats, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Part Time Delivery – Bike
Deliver with Uber – Earn on your own schedule:
Signing up is quick and easy. Start delivering with Uber Eats today!
- Work on your schedule: Take trips for a few hours in the mornings, every night or just on weekends – it’s up to you. You are your own boss and you can choose when and how much you work.
- Choose your wheels: Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, bike or scooter. Choose the way you want to deliver, and we’ll guide you through the rest.
- Earn good money: You’ll make money by bringing people the things they love. Between deliveries, it’s just you. So bump your favorite tunes and enjoy cruising around your city.
What it takes to deliver:
- Be at least 19 years old (21 years old in Canada)
- Have a driver’s license, insurance, and vehicle registration
- Have at least 1 year of driving experience
- Be able to lift 30lbs
Part Time Delivery – Driver
If you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you might also consider partnering with Uber Eats and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other food or restaurant delivery networks like GrubHub, Foodler, Seamless, Eats24. Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving, food delivery services, and transportation industries to other industries.
Uber Eats Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Uber Eats to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Uber Eats
Uber Eats Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Driver, Bike
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Uber Eats Jobs: Official Site.