U.S. Cellular Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, U.S. Cellular receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at U.S. Cellular can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
United States Cellular Corporation, doing business as U.S. Cellular, is a regional carrier which owns and operates the fifth-largest wireless telecommunications network in the United States, serving 5 million customers in 426 markets in 23 U.S. states as of the first quarter of 2017. The company has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.
U.S. Cellular Job Opportunities & Application Process
U.S. Cellular receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in U.S. Cellular , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Store Manager
U.S. Cellular is a drug-free workplace and committed to diversity and inclusion.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred
- Two or more years of leadership experience required; one or more years of experience with direct reports required
- Experience in a fast-paced retail sales environment is required
- Passion for leading and developing other Leaders and Associates required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines required
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and succinctly, both written and verbally, required
- Working knowledge of PC Windows applications required; technical savvy with wireless devices preferred
- Experience giving back to local communities through philanthropy and involvement in local organizations preferred
Retail Wireless Sales Consultant
Our Retail Wireless Sales Consultants sell wireless technology, of course. But their real sense of fulfillment is in consulting out of their passion for technology and their desire to make others’ lives just a bit easier. It’s the kind of approach we’re known for, not only because our customers become full-on U.S. Cellular fans, but because we make it worth every bit of our associates’ efforts …
- Enjoy competitive earnings that combine hourly pay and commission(s)
- Earn an average of $32,000 to $37,000 in base pay and incentives for a 25-29 hour work week
- Potential to earn even more, depending on performance
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, 401K, pension, and lots more, with certain benefits available from day one
We also offer ongoing training that provides the latest insights on the newest tech advancements so you’re prepared for the unique challenges and expectations our customers have for connected home and wireless communications. And best of all, there are opportunities to grow professionally. We offer a promote-from-within environment where upward movement is not only possible, but likely. It’s all about your commitment!
Here’s What We Require:
- High school diploma or state equivalency
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- The flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Here’s What’s Ideal in a Candidate:
- 1 or more years of experience working directly with customers
- 1 or more years of retail sales experience
- 1 or more years of wireless or tech industry experience
Health and Safety Specialist
The primary focus of this position is to develop, implement and manage Health and Safety regulatory compliance programs for the corporation that meet federal OSHA, state and local requirements and for providing guidance/instruction relating to regulatory compliance.
- Develop, implement and maintain Health and Safety programs required to support U.S. Cellular® business operations. This includes compliance reporting. Manages and/or conducts Health and Safety training as required. Maintain written programs and associated documents/records on appropriate SharePoint sites.
- Manages the OSHA Recordkeeping program and generates monthly metrics. Reviews associate, contractor and customer accident/injury/illness reports and determines root cause/ corrective actions. Completes and submits Department of Labor (DOL) compliance reports.
- Develops implements and manages the Emergency Action Plan and the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Implements and manages Safety and Industrial Hygiene programs such as Fall Protection, Lockout-Tagout, Confined Space Entry, Hazard Communication, Non-Ionizing Radiation (RF) Safety.
- Conducts ergonomic assessments and trains associates in the correct methods of workstation set-up.
- Supports Network Operations during ROC Events and business and retail operations during Contingency events.
- Manages other EHS programs as assigned.
Financial Services Representative Credit & Collections
Responsible for processing manual credit applications, evaluating/determining credit upgrades, collecting on delinquent customer accounts, and resolving customer inquiries and issues in accordance with company guidelines.
- Resolves delinquent accounts by acquiring payment or making payment arrangements.
- Handles high-volume inbound calls from customers with general billing inquires and delinquent accounts.
- Processes manual credit reviews for consumer and business accounts according to company guidelines.
- Researches/contacts references for customer and business accounts where credit decisions are required.
- Processes business bank references.
- Collaborates and communications credit decisions to Order Processing, Agents, and Corporate Sales Associates.
- Provides customers timely and accurate information
- Assists in other tasks or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or state equivalency certification required.
- Minimum of 2 years of any combination of Customer Service or Financial Services experience required.
- Experience with Windows based PCs; including general office software knowledge required.
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to be flexible and agile in a dynamic fast paced environment required.
- Experience with credit decision analysis preferred.
- Experience in an automated high volume call center environment preferred
Work Facts of U.S. Cellular
Age Requirement: 16 years old
U.S. Cellular Working Hours Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Technical Support Associate, Web Developer, Sales Associate, Manager, Service Technician, Retail Wireless Consultant, Retail Area Sales Manager, Retail Inventory Coordinator, District Sales Manager, Business Account Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Strategy & Programs Manager, Sales Operations Manager, Retail Lead Planner, Retail Inventory Coordinator, Reporting Analyst, Product Manager, Supply Chain Manager
U.S. Cellular Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest U.S. Cellular to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply U.S. Cellular Jobs: Official Site.