U.S. Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, U.S. Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at U.S. Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Careers at U.S. Bank
Looking for more than just a job? Want to make a difference where you live and work? Explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank. At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, tools, resources and personal support you need to pursue your professional dreams and cultivate meaningful relationships with the people and communities you support.
U.S. Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
U.S. Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in U.S. Bank , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
.Net Application Developer
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank Freight Payment is the #2 provider of B2B freight payments and the market leader in integrating payments with bank-based financing options. Our innovative platform is the only one that provides a state of the art invoice management system fully integrated with the power and reliability of a major national bank. This powerful cloud-based solution automates invoice processing, improves freight audit and payment, extends working capital benefits, and provides unmatched visibility to global cost and performance data. It is an entirely custom built solution offering amazing efficiency and cost savings to our customers.
U.S. Bank is seeking an Application Developer to contribute towards the success of our B2B Freight Payment technology initiatives.
Join our team as we continue to build out this market leading payments platform for our customers!
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of professional experience
• At least 5 years of experience in full-life cycle software development, preferably with experiences in developing multi-tiered enterprise applications with Microsoft technologies.
• At least 4 years of experience developing and implementing .Net Applications.
• At least 2 years of experience with T-SQL, stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2014+.
• Experience or high desire to work in an Agile / Scrum development methodology.
• Experience with REST or WCF Web Services and Windows Services
• Strong technical background in C#, OOPS, ASP.NET
• Experience working with any ORM
• TFS, and Visual Studio latest versions (TFS 2015 or higher)
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive project that requires clear and timely communication, balancing priorities, and going above and beyond the requirement of the role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and an expert problem solver.
• Experience working with global teams
• Experience with PowerShell is a plus
• Work across full software development life cycle
• Follow Agile development practices to support iterative development and releases
• Ownership of code, applications and systems for quality, interoperability and performance
• Work in small cross-functional teams
• Actively collaborate with business and engineering stakeholders
• Closely collaborate with partners to design and develop new integrations
• Candidates must have good coding standards, delivering quality and robust code, accompanied with concise commentary and documentation.
• Participates in the code review process
• Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution.
• Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Estimates and defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time.
• Leads change impact analysis.
• Creates and may review unit and test plans. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
• Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
• Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
• Demonstrates good understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
Work Facts of U.S. Bank
U.S. Bank Working Hours
- .Net Application Developer, .Net or Mobile Development Group Manager, 2nd Shift Work Coordinator (Cash Services – Weekends Off), Accessibility Analyst
U.S. Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest U.S. Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply U.S. Bank Jobs: Official Site.