Tyco Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Tyco receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Tyco can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The future is being built today, and Johnson Controls is making that future more productive, more secure and more sustainable. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. At its core, that promise is about delivering innovation that make people’s lives – and the world – better.
Tyco Job Opportunities & Application Process
Tyco receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Tyco, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Technical Support Manager: The Manager of Technical Support & Training is responsible for providing leadership to and overseeing the company’s Technical Services department. The Manager is responsible for the development, management, and implementation of the strategic plan to provide world-class technical service of all of our manufactured products to our customer base which aligns with the Global Water & Mechanical Business strategy, and ensures high customer satisfaction and retention.
The job responsibilities
- Manage and mentor direct reports with a goal of ensuring that all employees in the department maximize their performance individually and collectively to meet or exceed department, function and company goals.
- Develop and deliver relevant training services content that meets market requirements/opportunities for live training sessions, e-learning and webinars.
- Responsible for the availability and condition of the training materials and samples for the relevant training sessions across the training locations.
- Lead large multidisciplinary projects and coordinate team activities to support sales
- Provide Technical Support to Sales and Customers for the full product range of Fire Sprinkler, Watermist and Waterspray Systems
- Provide advice and support projects by applying Tyco solutions according international codes & standards (such as EN, NFPA, FM)
- Write Technical letters on customer requests for specific issues and solutions
- Contribute with review and data on Technical Datasheets
Procurement Manager: Overall responsibility for local procurement & sourcing team. Key deliverable is to act as procurement liaison and escalation path for all site related procurement issues including material availability, pricing queries, savings, sourcing and new products.
- Manages, directs, adapts and develops procurement team
- Conduct mid year reviews and formal year end performance appraisals in line with JCI HR policy
- Manages daily systems, processes and procedures governing the end to end process of the procurement of materials from the right suppliers, at the right price, quality and delivery requirements
- Implements continuous improvement opportunities
- Applies and adapts global procedures & policies to the Rajecko site
- Provide analytics as required to include impact of changes on prices, FX, MOQ’s, overall activity levels, savings tracking
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with the company’s suppliers in accordance with the ethical code and standards of conduct maintaining the highest standard of professionalism
Work Facts of Tyco
Tyco Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Procurement Manager, Technical Support Manager
Tyco Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Tyco to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Tyco Jobs: Official Site.