Two Men And A Truck Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Two Men And A Truck receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Two Men And A Truck can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Two Men And A Truck is a franchised moving company, headquartered in Lansing, Michigan, with franchises in 41 U.S. states, as well as the United Kingdom, Canada, and Ireland. The company is the largest franchised moving company in the United States with more than 410 locations.
Two Men And A Truck Job Opportunities & Application Process
Two Men And A Truck receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Two Men And A Truck, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Drivers: Now hiring movers & drivers! Must be able to work roughly 40 hours per week, Monday-Saturday during peak season. Saturday availability is required during peak season
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Huntsville is NOW HIRING for dedicated team members to pack, move, transport and assemble customers’ items, but this job isn’t just about the heavy lifting! During moves you’ll work face-to-face with customers to ensure their specific needs are met. As a mover or driver, every day is different and every move brings new challenges, but our goal is simple; we are here to help our customers.
What You’ll Do
You and your team will….
– Work together to provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings (movers & driver laborers)
– Greet customers upon arrival and complete a walk-through of the home/business (movers & driver laborers)
– Load and unload a 26-foot moving truck (movers & driver laborers)
– Complete paperwork and payment collection (driver laborers)
– Safely operate the truck and perform daily truck inspections and moving equipment inventory checks (driver laborers)
Driver / Laborer:
- Safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings (driver laborers & movers)
- Greet customer and complete a walk-through of the premise (drivers laborers & movers)
- Communicate professionally and comfortably with customer during move (driver laborers & movers)
- Perform truck inspections and moving equipment inventory (driver laborers )
- Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection (driver laborers)
- Drive moving truck to and from jobs (driver laborers)
- We train for these positions, however, experience in warehouse labor, construction, landscaping or other general labor positions is helpful!
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- 21 years or older due to insurance purposes
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Experience in the fields of general labor, truck driving, material handler, landscaping, construction or warehouse labor helpful
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination
Two Men And A Truck Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Two Men And A Truck to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Two Men And A Truck
Two Men And A Truck Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm; Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm; Closed Sunday
Open Positions: Movers, Drivers, Laborer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Two Men And A Truck Jobs: visit Official Site.