Twitter Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Twitter receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Twitter can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Twitter is an online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. Tweets were originally restricted to 140 characters, but on November 7, 2017, this limit was doubled for all languages except Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. Registered users can post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, through Short Message Service (SMS) or mobile-device application software (“app”) Twitter, Inc. is based in San Francisco, California, and has more than 25 offices around the world.
Twitter Job Opportunities & Application Process
Twitter receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Twitter, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manager: Twitter is assembling a team of the world’s best account managers, analysts and optimization experts for its Global Advertising Performance team. The global advertising performance team experiments, tests, builds, and executes campaigns and experiences with advertisers and agencies that come to life on Twitter.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, mentor and grow a team of global advertising performance specialists in our Twitter Atlanta office.
- Coach and develop global advertising performance team members to help them achieve work and development goals.
- Envision, plan and implement processes that improve team effectiveness and happiness
- Analyze campaign optimization data to make informed decisions about team workflows, structure and balance.
- Deliver a process of continuous improvement to the global advertising performance management team spanning recruiting, training, onboarding, and development programs.
- Create and maintain a global advertising optimization handbook in alignment with the Twitter culture and create supporting documentation for new team members.
- Play an integral role engaging across all team members to create a cohesive and unifying team culture.
- Coordinate, coach and manage optimization specialists and vendors as needed.
- Work closely with teams across the company to manage expectations, design and test ideas and develop many other aspects of Twitter’s advertising business.
- We want the Global Advertising Performance manager to lead this team in being the happiest at Twitter globally.
Policy Communications Manager: Twitter is currently seeking a media relations specialist to manage day-to-day public policy communications from our Washington DC office. This role requires the ability to explain the dimensions of Twitter’s product strengths and strategic vision to the media, and to provide briefings and media analysis reports to both Twitter’s communications and public policy teams.
The ideal candidate has a successful record of managing strong press relationships and a solid knowledge of the public policy issues that sit at the intersection of technology, politics. This person must be committed to such issues as free expression, data and privacy, online safety, along with an understanding of cybersecurity and other corporate affairs in the tech space.
The person in this role will possess a strategic, creative and data-driven approach to media relations, and able to craft and execute in a fast-paced, deadline-driven working environment.
This role will report directly into Twitter’s Global Policy Communications Lead in Washington DC.
What success looks like:
- You will foster excellent professional relationships with media in Washington DC and across the country – from across the political spectrum
- You will be an excellent digital strategist, understanding how Twitter’s online presence can enhance its reputation
- You will be operationally rigorous, building clear systems and processes to manage Twitter’s engagement with press on critical public policy issues
- You will be diligent in your written and verbal communication, producing a consistently high standard of materials for press and other stakeholders
- You will cultivate strong relationships with both the public policy and communications teams in the United States
- You will be seen as a trustworthy and judicious source of counsel for Twitter’s Global Policy Communications Lead
- You will use data to inform and shape your approach, keeping an organised record of your work and its impact
- You will provide crisp information and analysis on complex issues for multiple audiences
- You will build relationships with other functions, including marketing, to augment and enhance your approach
Work Facts of Twitter
Twitter Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Policy Communications Manager, Manager
Twitter Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Twitter to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Twitter Jobs: Official Site.