Trulia Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Trulia receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Trulia can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Trulia, we believe that when it comes to finding a home what’s outside the front door is just as important as what’s behind it. That’s why we go beyond the typical listings, by sourcing insights straight from locals and offering over 34 neighborhood map overlays, to give people a deeper understanding of what living in a home and neighborhood is really like. We’re committed to helping them discover a place where they will love to live and where they will feel more connected to the community and to each other. It’s why we strive every day to help build a more neighborly world.
Trulia Job Opportunities & Application Process
Trulia receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Trulia, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Photo Editor (Contract)
About the role
Trulia is seeking a photo editor to bring the Trulia brand to life through visual stories. The photo editor will be part of the brand design team and collaborate closely with product and marketing on the design and development of marketing programs and initiatives. We’re passionate about people, neighborhoods, and cities. Come help us design the future.
This position works closely with the Creative Director, Sr. Photo Editor, designers, and other department leads to imagine and produce engaging, original and on-brand solutions for our advertising, social campaigns and unique digital experiences.
Curate visual narratives combining text, image and video
- Edit and publish images with attention to visual and technical quality
- Facilitate captioning and image metadata
- Cropping and light retouching of photos according to Trulia brand specifications
- Content management and workflow
- Knowledge of photography rights, intellectual property and copyright
- Experience curating high-volume photo shoots for both visual and technical quality
About the team
The brand team is on a mission to create a moving, seamless experience, together with the UX Design and Marketing teams. We are fully integrated within the larger design team, but focus on how our brand looks, feels and behaves out in the world. Our goal is to provide a cohesive and exciting experience across all branded touchpoints, collaborating closely with adjacent teams and developing the most creative and inspiring designs, reflecting our brand strategy. Trulia’s culture is one of the company’s biggest strengths. At Trulia people treat each other with respect and compassion, together cultivating a culture of collaboration, learning, accountability and fun. There’s a dedication to understanding the whole person, helping to build a collegian, trusting environment where the best ideas are cultivated.
Who you are
At least 3 years of photo-editing experience at a top branding agency, advertising agency, or with a consumer brand
- A keen eye with an amazing attention to detail
- Master of Lightroom and Photoshop CC with a knack for troubleshooting and quickly learning new technology
- A passionate storyteller
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator across all levels of the organization — from individual contributors to executive staff
- A strong understanding of visual design fundamentals including brand identity, composition, color, typography, voice, and photography
- A self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others
- A great attitude and sense of humor goes a long way
- Able to think quickly and troubleshoot technical and workflow issues
- Demonstrated experience and passion for real estate, communities and cities is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Fine Arts or Communication Design or similar field
Please submit a portfolio and resume as part of your application.
Get to know us
Trulia is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with elite local professionals who can help.
We care about one another and inspire each other to be successful. We collaborate in small teams to tackle big ideas, which gives everyone a chance to have an impact on what we do and how we do it.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
Work Facts of Trulia
Trulia WTruliag Hours
- Senior Software Engineer, Senior Marketing Analyst, Engineering Manager, Senior Technical Product Manager, Photo Editor (Contract), Product Marketing Manager
Trulia Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Trulia to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Trulia Jobs: Official Site.