Transamerica Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Transamerica receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Transamerica can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Transamerica has stood for innovation since 1904, when a young entrepreneur named Amadeo P. Giannini founded a bank in San Francisco to make financial services available to everyone. Today, Transamerica encourages our customers to consider their long-term health in pursuit of their financial success. Because just like with planning and saving, we believe the little steps we take today can make a big difference for tomorrow.
Transamerica Job Opportunities & Application Process
Transamerica receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Transamerica, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Supervisor: Job Profile Summary Oversee and participate in the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives and campaigns designed to impact the four key metrics: 1) recruiting, 2) sales, 3) licensing, 4) agent retention.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Transamerica Financial Network (TFN) agent acquisition team via conference calls and meetings to ensure Canadian marketing efforts are in alignment with the company vision.
- Help develop and implement the vision for the Canadian Agent Acquisition & Development department, and ensure alignment with TFN and broader corporate goals.
- Keep current on technology developments and look for ways to integrate to maximize department effectiveness.
- Create an annual plan of team goals and make adjustments as circumstances dictate.
- Manage, coach and motivate staff members; conduct one-on-one and team meetings to discuss goals, strengths and improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and fulfill branding and sponsorship opportunities across the TNF organization; work with internal teams and outside vendors to execute and promote these efforts.
- Assist in managing the Canadian marketing budget.
Customer-Care-Representative-Retirement: As a customer care professional, you receive inbound phone inquiries from our customers. Your goal each day is to ensure each interaction you have with our customers results in a great and positive experience, turning them into net promoters of Transamerica!
Here are the core responsibilities expected from our customer care professionals:
- Provide solutions to customers! Our employees are empowered to make good business decisions based on the needs of our customers and our current business practices by providing complete and accurate information regarding life and health insurance, retirement and annuity investment products while focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Look for and be proactive for ways to make it easy for our customers to do business with us!
- Show the customer your care on each and every inquiry! As the voice of our company and as a customer care professional, it’s important for you to personalize and express your care and concern for the customer using your skills to effectively resolve their service request or problem.
- As a financial services company, we work hard to ensure we have our customers’ trust with their investments. Within this role, we express confidence via our voice tone, along with our actions, to our customers to demonstrate they have our trust regarding their financial security.
- In a customer centric company, team work is very important! We want to ensure our customers end each interaction with us knowing they have made the right decision investing their future with us by thinking we have good people!
- Working for Transamerica is rewarding; however, we do have daily, monthly and annual quality and productivity goals and metrics that need to be achieved. Your leadership team is dedicated to working with you to achieve our goals, ensuring you grow professionally as well.
Work Facts of Transamerica
Transamerica Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Transamerica Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Transamerica to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Transamerica Jobs: Official Site.